Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

L873cd8.png

Hitman 2016 - 2.45%

Considerably easier than I rmember old Hitman games being, especially since they basically gave you wallhax. Doesn't stop it being just as much fun though since I'm past the age of wanting to play through a level over and over just cause some guard got triggered that I walked a little too quickly. Not  fan of the episodic thing, and a bit miffed that my 'Complete Edition' isn't actually complete and it would cost me another £15 to get the rest of the content. Pisses me off that I got Hitman 2 before I realized that it has the same practices, so Hitman 2 will be my last Hitman game if they keep up with this kind of nonsense. Pay £30 for a game, then pay another £30 to get 'the rest of the game', nah thanks, fuck off IOI. Wait until there's a GOTY edition if you absolutely must buy it.

Edited by Asvinia
  • Like 4

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% What Remains of Edith Finch

This is a very good walking simulator, with gameplay that is surprisingly diverse, considering the genre. It isn’t very long and the 100% can be achieved in 2-3 hours. 

In this game, you follow the tragic story of a family and although I liked the experience, I thought that maybe it was a bit too dark. So dark, that, towards the end, I thought that all of that was a bit too weird, but, apparently, there are cursed families, so...

• Like 4

1a81bef249178d126c3c32f4c26deb1bc033bf0d

SAMURAI SHODOWN 5 SPECIAL 100%.

Really fun game that I greatly enjoyed , unfortunately it's almost impossible to get Sword Saint ( win 10 matches in a row online )legit without boosting , since the online is almost dead and the only players available have 300-400 ms ping. Unless you are good at samurai matrix slowmo that is. 

I swear lately it's more fun to do 100% games than platinums xD  weird tastes

• Like 2

220px-Guilty_Gear_Coverart.png

GUILTY GEAR 100% (Europe version)

Great game,plagued by annoyingly cheap AI. Also the EU version costs 20 euro for some reason ... definetly not recommending buying it at this price unless you are passionate with the game xD 

Still a great experience nonetheless.

• Like 1

L3408c0.png

Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus

This Metroidvania title in the style of Zelda II had a lot of potential, but is held back by some significant flaws, which make it far more frustrating than it needs to be.

The controls are ultra sensitive, often resulting in accidental dashing or down-stabbing, and missing otherwise easy jumps. After you unlock wall jumping, the ability actually becomes a detriment, because the character loves to cling to walls when you didn't intend to. I cursed a lot. Additionally, there's a repetitive mechanic that necessitates playing musical notes to remove spikes from platforms, and it gets old fast.

Since many of the enemy behaviors and placements are very cheap (particularly in NG+), and there are few invincibility frames, you will easily get stunlocked, and knocked off of ledges. To make matters worse, your character's neutral attacks are utterly feeble—they have no range, and short duration, so it's better to just down-stab/pogo or up-stab whenever possible. At least the bosses are simple enough, although one of them moves randomly, requiring luck to defeat.

The game features a ridiculous number of collectibles, with some of them being quite difficult to find or reach. You also have to collect a number of the chests again on NG+, for the 9999 marbles trophy. There are many dead ends with necessary treasure, which are way more trouble than it's worth to backtrack out of, so you'll often find yourself simply save-quitting to return to the start of the area. I've never reloaded saves so many times in a game.

I found Teddy extremely tedious to complete, and it dragged on much longer than it should have. There are better Metroidvanias to play.

• Like 2

Game that had been sitting at a low % for a long time and had completely fallen off my radar but I finsihed Basement Crawl finally. Just let it boost with 2 account for a couple nights and it got there on it's own. Small # of people with that one at 100% garbage game.

Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut (PS3)

L1589c2.png

Much easier this time around. Even managed to get 'Whatever Floats Your Boat' on my first attempt! Took me a little under 4 hours while utilising a guide for the main campaign. Some of the Against the Qlock levels were a pain once again, but nothing too difficult. 

• Like 2

100% Azkend 2 (Vita)

This game was offered on PS Plus some time ago. I like these types of games, so I decided to download and try the Vita version. This was 2 years ago, since I got stuck with the annoying “Exact-o-Matcher” trophy.

Azkend 2’s trophy list is a bit challenging. The ultra-rare trophies that you see there will take some tries, some technique and some luck. You’ll end up getting them, though. The truly enraging trophy is the “Exact-o-Matcher” one. For this one, you’ll need an enormous amount of luck, at least if you’re playing the Vita version. It took me many, many tries, until I got a very good board. Many times I thought this trophy was impossible. If you want to make life easier for you, probably it’s better if you go with the PS4 version.

At least, I have the 100% now and I actually feel that I achieved something!

• Like 2