Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L9b2d78.png

Sonic Mania

A YouTuber once said "the person who developed this should be shot." Obviously hyperbole, but I definitely agree with the sentiment when it comes to Sonic Mania's blue sphere bonus stages. I never built-up the necessary muscle memory for those unfair torture chambers as a child, so they seemed impossible at first (I was unable complete a single one during my first playthrough). If the devs had let you retry specific maps from a menu, it wouldn't have been so bad, but you're forced to play them on rotation. Fortunately, I gradually gained skill, to the point where I achieved gold medals on the last ten pretty quickly. So glad to be done with it; one of the tougher trophies I've earned in a while.

Putting aside that abominable mini-game, this was the best Sonic title I've ever played. Speeding through the incredible non-linear levels to a wonderful soundtrack remains as enjoyable as I remembered it. Child me was actually bad at Sonic, and coming back to master some of these familiar stages so many years later felt especially satisfying. One critique I'd offer, though: they could really stand to step it up with the bosses—most of them were extremely easy.

I really hope to see them do another game in this style sometime. It rekindled my interest in the Sonic franchise.

Edited by ScarecrowsFate
  • Like 3

L3bf137.png

L3d074e.png

L37faa2.png

Difficulty: 3/10 (4.5/10 for flOw)

Playtime: 15-20 hours

Enjoyment: 8/10 (2/10 for flOw)

That's right, I stacked the whole thatgamecompany trilogy (or flOwer Journey, if you will) on the PS3 and lumped them together in a single post to save time.

flOw is still a terrible game that I'd delete within three minutes if it didn't have trophies. When it isn't being obtusely tricky it's just dull. I will never understand these people who laud it as "relaxing" and "zen." Didn't have much more nor indeed less trouble with Cannibal trophy thing this time around. I don't much fancy things'll be any better on the Vita version down the line but a backlogger's gotta backlog.

Flower is still as much of a joy to play as ever. Everything that doesn't work in flOw does so here. I can't say I wasn't a little distracted by the downgrade in framerate and other graphical aspects, though. Gave the Pure trophy a few honest tries before defaulting to the cheap way of doing it. It's not so much that I wouldn't be able to do it otherwise, I just would like not to have my game experience soured by unnecessary difficulty. I'd already been through an unenjoyable gaming experience right before it, after all. Just put on some chill tunes and spent hours blooming flowers... just the way nature will have to do when the human race is gone.

Journey. What can I say, it's still special, man. I did a proper unassisted run trying to get as many glyphs and things as I could remember off the top of my head to some decent success. Remembered some 70% percent of them. Found some good Journey partners, travelled to the sacred mountain thingy with them... I even got to play elder statesman and show them some hidden stuff... I'd like to think they were grateful but they may well have been trying to signal to me that they wanted to move on, haha. Didn't have much luck meeting people, though. I had to leave the game on for some eight hours and just sat and meditated in the area before the end. Trophy popped just a little after I woke up again.

In short, (mostly) good times were had by all (meaning me).

• Like 2

Lae8c4d.png

100%

I didn't think I'd ever get back to this game, but I did and finally bought the dlc.

This one is pretty easy and can be done in 4-5 hours.

Only annoying trophy is Come Out of the Cold because of only 4 ice walls in the dlc. Very unmissable if you are not looking for it.

Oh and I finally got x50 Combo. ?  Doesn't count for the trophy for the Main game. ?

Ah well. ?

L8c21c2.png

100% Trials Fusion

Difficulty: 9+/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Total Playtime: ~200 hours.

Where should I start. In the beginning of 2019 I thought I would challenge myself this year by playing some difficult >1% platinums or 100%s. Initially I wanted to finish Wolfenstein 2 first but this game is so fun and addicting I kept going back to Trials Fusion. So I put all other games on hold until I finished this one. (Next up will be Sine Mora)

Now this game has a difficulty beyond anything I ever played before so I’m really proud I could do this. Although it took me many hours and lots of practice. Because this game saves all your best replays I thought I’d share my video’s of me getting the top 3 hardest trophy requirements.

3. Anger Management.

Really annoying skill game without any checkpoints so the only way to practice is doing it over and over and over again.

2. Redlynx to the Sword

It’s for beating the best times of the developer on 10 tracks. Most of them aren’t too bad, but Elysian Skies, Seismic Activity and especially Sleepy Creek are really tough. Beating Sleepy Creek probably took me the most hours out of all challenges in the game.

* For Extraterrestial I didn’t beat the time in this video. I’ve beaten the time with 8 faults so I don’t have it as a replay.

1. Is There Anything You Can’t Do?

It’s for beating all 120 base game challenges and although most aren’t too hard some are extremely difficult. I think these are the 3 hardest challenges in the game.

3. Be One With The Bike

2. Pipe Phobia

1. Top Roach

These 3 challenges alone probably took me anywhere between 10-20 hours. 

I guess that’s it, on to the next game!

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 4

100% game #142 Streets Of Rage 2 (ps3)

completed in 16 hours and 30 minutes

2.99% trophy rarity for High Score

i was shocked that few have gotten the high score trophy for this game though it is tough since you needed to save and load on good parts. to help all with the game i would suggest to use axle if not doing the glitched method and use throws since they give 200 points per throw and enemy on hardcore take at least 2 throws to go down.

edit: had to use 2 systems for online. versus wins easy to do just need another person as for the online co-op game just hardest difficulty let both players get taken out by enemy (response to question)

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, lordguwa said:

100% game #142 Streets Of Rage 2 (ps3)

completed in 16 hours and 30 minutes

2.99% trophy rarity for High Score

i was shocked that few have gotten the high score trophy for this game though it is tough since you needed to save and load on good parts. to help all with the game i would suggest to use axle if not doing the glitched method and use throws since they give 200 points per throw and enemy on hardcore take at least 2 throws to go down.

how did you get the trophy for online? just find someone to boost with?

Le3b641.png

First Trophy 
6 years ago    

Platinum 
1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days    

100% 
6 years, 6 days, 7 hours    

100% #98

I'm more of a completionist than a trophy hunter. I enjoy seeing what a game has to offer fully. You won't find a 100% or platinum just for the sake of having it on my list. Anyway, I recently had the urge to replay TLOU and had no intention of completing the MP and assumed the 100% was long gone. However, I thought I'd join a bossing session and knocked the trophies out in around 5 hours and then aimed for the grounded mode and left behind DLC . A very proud 100%.

Edited by Only1Tommo1
Don't know what I'm doing...
  • Like 3

L15bf55.png

I remember playing this to death in the arcades when I was much younger and certainly before I could drive in real life and suffice to say, I didn't fare too well haha, but I did really enjoy it and how loud it was too back in the day.

The PS3 version is a pretty good port with a super easy 100% list, possibly one of the easiest I've done. Enjoyed this throwback.

• Like 1

Just finished off the Borderlands 2 DLC to get my 100% back - had next to no interest in going back to BL2 but there we go. Thankfully it's quite short and relatively painless (the raid boss is nowhere near as annoying the base game's), but it was still a bit of a chore to revisit.

100% #33 Licky the lucky lizard lives again (PSVita)

Lca0420.png

Date Achieved:  5 July 2019

100% Completion: 58-59%

Enjoyment: 6/10

A freebie and it still is.

The game itself is, obviously, nothing to write home about.

However its good for half an hour.

Trophies itself aren't that hard. Especially with the upgrades you get!

• Like 2