Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% #2 - Resident Evil 4

Lce5d69.png

Difficulty : 4/10

Time : 20-25h because like an idiot I've been playing the game like the old RE games and not use a lot of ammo lol to the point where I finished the game with 150+ Shotgun & Sniper ammo xD

Unfortunately, it's not as good as I remember because I started to find it repetitive but overall it's still a really good game that you should play

About the 100% it's pretty straight forward . Just finish the story twice one on normal and the 2nd on Professional while getting the Cups along the way

I recommend using the Special Costume 2 as it will make Ashley invincible and you can use her to protect you from attacks and as a bait to the enemies

• Like 4

Uncharted 2. 

Started this game way back in 2010, before being able to afford internet,  hence the missing timestamps.  From memory I sold the game after the platinum,  bought another copy years later for the dlc, realized the DLC wasn't compatible with it so sold that copy off and bought the digital version.  All in all it took around 9 years. Now onto uncharted 3......

Edited by closertim
Typo

Mahjong World Contest

L8e7291.png

Rarity - 39.05
Difficulty - 1/10, Enjoyment - 2/10, Time Taken - ~6 Hours

I got Mahjong World Contest in a multipack of 21 games for about $5. This game was worth the 25-cents I paid for it, and not a cent more.

This game is probably a phone-port, and it shows. The quality is terrible, and it even asked me to rate the game at several points during my play, like the many mahjong games I already have on my cell phone. The picture quality was not optimized for the Vita (and I bet it's even worse on the PS4 version), and often you can barely read the tiles as the boards aren't sized correctly for the screen.

There's not much for mahjong to offer beyond standard tile pair removal, but this game couldn't even get that right... having to touch the screen multiple times before it removed the pairs.

Sigh.

Don't bother with this game.

• Like 2

Papers, Please

L9b7bc7.png

Rarity - 10.39%
Difficulty - 2.5/10, Enjoyment - 5.5/10, Time Taken - ~10 Hours

Papers, Please is set in an Eastern European-like country during post-war times. You are set up as a "Papers" inspector at a border crossing, earning money to take care of your extended family. 

This game is essentially a point-and-click game that reminds me of the childhood board game "Guess Who?". You have to look at Passports and check them against the entrants, check their entry papers for any name/ID discrepancies, check expiration dates, etc. As you get further along in the game, there are more things for you to check with each entrant. There's also another angle where you can choose to follow the orders of an insurgent group.

The artwork and music in this game is nothing special. Mainly because the artwork is very minimal, and there's only.... one or two songs???.... in the entire game. Most of the game has no background music and minimal sound effects.

The game never gets boring due to the ever changing requirements of what you need to check, only a bit tedious as you have to play through the game 1.5 times in order to get the trophy, and it starts getting tedious toward the end of the first run through. This is why my enjoyment score is so low; if I wasn't going for completion and just stopped the game after I got my first ending, I would have liked it better. It's actually surprising that the game isn't a total bore-fest from the premise... it actually is quite a bit of fun for a while.

The only other negative thing is that at later points in the game there's like 4-5 documents to check for 10-12 different items that could have discrepancies and you just don't have enough space to look at all these documents all together. Poor layout/design. But it's forgivable.

Overall, I'd recommend the game. Even has quite a bit of room for speedrunners. Had I started it earlier in the day rather than a couple hours before bed, I could have gotten a Top-5 time rather than just a Top-35 time.

• Like 4

20/07/19 - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Lc57b10.png

Very satisfying 100% to have. I started my journey on the 7th of June and clocked in 105 hours according to the in-game leaderboards. The vast number of competitive wins were a pain in the ass to complete, to be completely honest. Hunting for treasures in Hunter Arena wasn't too fun either, but with the help of Spotify I managed to get though it. At least the co-op was somewhat enjoyable, and required a bit of team-work and coordination to get through. Met a lot of great boosters along the way and I would be happy to see a number of their names in any future boosting sessions I end up joining. I think I'll avoid multiplayer grinds for quite some time now, unless there's another big server shut-down announced. I've decided to stick with The Last of Us Remastered, so don't have to worry the PS3 version of that game at least.

• Like 4

07/08/19 - Overcooked

Ld17ee8.png

I managed to finish the entire game solo which was quite stressful at times, especially towards the end (World 6). The game itself is tailored towards co-op (couch co-op, unfortunately). While solo, you're essentially thinking for two people at once, and it's easy to get mixed up as you are rushing to get orders made and sent out in the allotted time. Some levels definitely depended on a bit of luck with the sequence of the orders, so for those it was just a matter of time once you got a solid strategy down. Thankfully there was some great solo guides on YouTube which took out a lot of the guess work/trial and error.

q3uwNE5.jpg 
  • Like 2