Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L575b85.png

Figured out what I was missing. I swear the 100% guide didn't do it... but then it kind of rushed around and had lots of moments of just errors in progression so who knows. Too lazy to re-watch it a third time just to see. But the other video guide to get the last memory or whatever they're called worked so whatever.

I wasn't feeling the game at first. I found it really slow, and that kind of remains true to an extent. But it's a worthwhile slowness (the first go around, if you have to replay for reasons other than wanting to experience the game again... it's tedious and annoying how much you can't skip). The music is phenomenal, the story is amazing and made me cry. And I didn't expect things to go the direction they did in some ways... it was a beautiful game.

Coming from the people who gave me Murasaki Baby, I'm not really surprised. I loved that game too.

• Like 3

L4e4c8e.png

OOOOOOHHHHHHH BELMONT YEAH!!!!

(Why, what did you think I was going to say?)

What a thrill to see 3 of the first games I ever completed in my childhood: Dracula's Curse and the 2 GB Castlevania games. I didn't return to Castlevania until the PS3 era (lame I know). That said, I had beaten GB games before Dracula's Curse but it was the first NES game I completed, holding a special place in my heart as a result.

Well, back to modern times... but not before loading my "save state" of a Dracula's Curse ending one more time!

Memories... ?

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

Lbea806.png

This is one of those games that are good in short spurts as it’s repetitive. If you got it for free from PS Plus last year, try it out! Otherwise I wouldn’t recommend buying it unless you were big on the old Rampage arcade games from back in the day.

Wow this is a strange one to see. Nice work!

I just found it in my backlog of really old ps plus games and was thinking about playing it. How long would you say it took overall?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angus1343 said:

Wow this is a strange one to see. Nice work!

I just found it in my backlog of really old ps plus games and was thinking about playing it. How long would you say it took overall?

Thanks! It can take anywhere from 5-10 hours. Some of the trophies are dumb like $850k in property damage because in the later stages your health is constantly going down so you gotta be quick destroying things. Overall though, it’s fairly easy to get that 100%. Good luck on this!

• Like 1

Lb356c6.png

What a lame game. Shame, could've been okay. The character is cute. But man the controls are butt, and the checkpoints don't even function properly. Sometimes they'll trigger (and there's no visual for where they occur), but other times they won't. And sometimes you'll be taken back to what seems like a random location instead of where you were taken back multiple times. And sometimes it'll just forget and enjoy being at the start again.

And the camera... you can't rotate it, which I find annoying in a 3D platformer. But, worst of all is how weird it is. I went in a little building once which had the fruit in it and when I came out the camera was so up close to my character that all I could see were his legs and couldn't see shit. I didn't realize you could zoom in/out with the right stick at that point, but what a nightmare. And things just get in the way, and it's hard to judge depth.

The "enemies" barely even act like it, first one I saw I walked up to to talk to since it was just chilling out... but we both died. At best enemies just walk around, otherwise they stand there. They don't act aggressively at all, they don't register that you're there or that they would hurt you. So they may as well not be there. They're just annoying, particularly when the attack is so crappy. But at least the unlocked leafs when you equip them shoot out something so you no longer have to worry about the attack not hitting properly and dying. And some levels the enemies die when you die on them, other times they do not. It's odd. And it's just so slow and tedious to play.

Worst of all is the game had a trophy for getting 3000 fruits, and I was only half way done by the time I did every level. I just wanted a decent/mediocre quick platformer. Ugh...

Do not recommend.

• Like 2