Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Soneto said:

L28940a.png

100%

The idea behind this forum is to post games completed that do not have a platinum trophy.  A separate thread for 'most recent platinum' is where games with plats go for attention.  Not telling you what to do, mind you. 

• Like 1

Lb62ee0.png

Apex Legends

6S7e0b7c.png

Last Trophy: Well - Rounded :silver: (10.24%)
Deal 5000 damage with 8 different legends.

This game really should have a platinum trophy, not often I see a AAA game without one. It has a very basic trophy list too, just 12 trophies. Unfortunately not a good trophy hunting game. But it's been my go to PvP game for the last year when I've wanted to scratch that itch and it's definitely nice to finally 100% an exclusively PvP game. It also means I've either platinumed or 100% every Respawn game on PS4 and I've loved all of them. 
  • Like 3

Ld9877c.png

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier (PS3). A nice linear third-person shooter with stealth elements in the single-player campaign. However, the multiplayer component of the game can go EAD. Over 100 hours of boosting to contend with as 8 different players are required to coordinate matches. Also, you will be dealing with extremely bad servers which refuse to connect you due to the publishers choosing to cut costs and use p2p rather than dedicated servers. Avoid this game like the plague if you are a completionist. 100% psn profiles rarity at 0.30%

• Like 3

?Nioh?

Laa5e99.png

Finally done with it for good. I have said multiple times that this is easily the worst game I have ever played and believe it or not, being forced to play a game on ng++ when normal game already sucked didn't improve my opinion of it, the things I do for completion. Well the adventures of bootleg Geralt fighting the discount emo version of Mercer are thankfully over for me. Playing as the original Mercer in a much better game for a few hours already showed how easy I am to please now after so many hours of Nioh, and thats the only good thing I will ever say about it from this point on, that it made me appreciate any other game more.

• Like 3

No. 8 - No. 13

Arcade Archives:Samurai Shodown I

Arcade Archives:Samurai Shodown II

Arcade Archives:Samurai Shodown III

Arcade Archives:Samurai Shodown IV

Arcade Archives:Samurai Shodown V

Arcade Archives:Samurai Shodown V Special

39306.jpeg

An awesome fighting series developed by SNK which focuses less on combos and more on single powerful attacks. Of course, being developed by SNK, cheapness was at its home in some places and I almost developed blisters while trying to defeat certain boss characters or Survival Modes xD 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Nighcisama said:

1f4a9.pngNioh1f4a9.png

Laa5e99.png

Finally done with it for good. I have said multiple times that this is easily the worst game I have ever played and believe it or not, being forced to play a game on ng++ when normal game already sucked didn't improve my opinion of it, the things I do for completion. Well the adventures of bootleg Geralt fighting the discount emo version of Mercer are thankfully over for me. Playing as the original Mercer in a much better game for a few hours already showed how easy I am to please now after so many hours of Nioh, and thats the only good thing I will ever say about it from this point on, that it made me appreciate any other game more.

Let's hope Prototype 1 fares better for you.

Going for that platinum looks like a pain in the ass though. Probably why most people skip the first one and only play the second Prototype.

I've got a couple of games completed to 100% in the last week.  Firstly Horizon Zero Dawn a few days ago and earlier today Alice Madness Returns.  I'd already got the platinum's for both games but needed to clean up the DLC for both plus the new game plus trophies in the case of Horizon. 

My time for 100% completion when it comes to Alice is listed as a whopping 8 years and 6 months as I initially completed the game (as in the story) way back in around 2011/2012.  This was many years before I became interested in trophies.  I've slowly been cleaning it all up since about June of last year.  The horrible controls/movement in American McGee's Alice were a real pain so I'm glad to finally get the DLC over and done with.         

Edited by PondNewt
  • Like 1

L1ddaf9.png

Bentley's Hackpack

A semi-fun set of minigames.

It does get pretty old pretty fast. Especially Spark Runner, which is motion controller based.

On PS Vita, that was like taking a taser to the butthole.

Only took me close to 7 years to complete :giggle:

• Like 4

Forgot to post it here.

La3f656.png

The speedrun trophy wasn't hard to get, just like in the first game. Which makes me think it's ultra rare only because a lot of people don't even try to go for it. The time limit is generous and you are allowed to save anywhere. If you're going to play Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2, don't skip the speedrun trophies, you can do it.

• Like 2