Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

Resultado de imagen de here they lie

Not gonna lie I just played this game to contribute to the player celebration. Didnt understand a thing lol.

Resultado de imagen de soma

This game has one of the best and saddest stories. It should have come with a plat.

Edited by RoloBabs
  • Like 2

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

L263c20.png

Finally finished the plat and got around to playing most of the DLC. I only got a few character related trophies and played the Suicide Squad level before now as far as trophies go, still had some minikits to collect in the SS one.

Man of Steel DLC

Le0225d.png

Never thought they'd make a LEGO level where you have a mother carrying around a baby and then plop them in a ship, but here it is. I still haven't seen this movie, but the level was short and fine.

Batman 75th Anniversary DLC

L1f0c67.png

This focused on Harley and Joker, so I was really annoyed by having to hear the audible abuse that is Tara Strong's horrible Harley voice. She doesn't even attempt to ~act~ in this game, or this DLC where she narrates. She just talks in that annoying voice.

Dark Knight

Lf50921.png

I didn't like who voiced Alfred, who narrates this one, but the jokes were funny so I can give it a pass and the level was pretty unique in it's opening.

Arrow

L67ba94.png

This was probably my favorite, the jokes were on point and Amell was a champ for some of these silly jokes. And he acted better than a voice actor previously mentioned... *cough* usually tv/film actors don't necessarily do voice acting very well, but he did great. it's also a fun little level.

Bizarro

L10cedd.png

Maybe I don't really understand the idea behind Bizarro using opposite language, but they never fully commit to it. I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to be, like he uses specific opposite terms for some things and not others. He refers to being rewarded at one point and means... rewarded. The entire time I just keep thinking of how it's wrong. I know it'd be hard to write in a way that people understand, but I feel like don't make a DLC for a character who talks like this then? I don't know. Maybe I'm the one that's confused. The level was pretty fun though, and trying to get used to the reversed/altered skills of the bizarro versions of the heroes was interesting.

Suicide Squad

Le816e4.png

Only had to get the remaining minikits so don't remember the story which is good given Harley is in it. lol, I love Harley but her voice acting just is crap 99% of the time now. Nobody really gets the original and why it worked, and sadly that doesn't just apply to the voice. But that's another topic. I remember the level itself really well. It's fine. Reminds me of a LEGO City level, can't remember which came out first. Given LEGO City was on Wii U originally I think that one was, but idk it takes me so long to get around to LEGO games I have no idea when they all come out in relation to each other lol.

• Like 3

100% Complete - Metrico

L06562d.png

Enjoyment; 1/10

Difficulty; 4/10

100% rarity; 3.68

My dudes, this game is like a luxury vacuum cleaner; it both sucks and blows.

Background to Metrico; a bunch of Dutch developers got together one day and decided to make a game based on statistics. With some support for the devs from Sony, it was made free for PS Vita owning subscribers in the August 2014 batch of PS Plus games. I was a much more active hunter at the time but never did bother downloading and playing Metrico until I resubscribed to PS Plus last month after years of absence (to secure Sims 4 for when I get a new console) - I'm not sure what my reasoning was for skipping the game back then, but the 2020 me can only agree with my 2014 self; Metrico is not worth any time or attention outside of Trophies.

It falls into the trap of trying to incorporate all of the Vita's functions (camera's, rear touch pad, front touch pad, gyroscope on multiple axes) but does so really, really poorly, in addition to just being an awful puzzle game in general. Challenging Trophy list though, including some borderline-unfair requirements and one Trophy that forces you to have your Vita on a flat surface for an entire level yet still requires you to touch the rear touchpad (I got around this by balancing my Vita on two boxes of paracetamol, allowing me to still get to its back).

I'm not a huge fan of puzzle games, but the ones found in this title are just incredibly lame. I get that it's a stupidly pretentious indie title but good grief, they really didn't bother thinking some of these things out. Seven hours of my life wasted - but then I expect the 5 Ultra Rare Trophies on Metrico's list will go a long way to making me feel better (especially when the others are all quite rare too).

Metrico was rereleased on PS4 as Metrico+ with a Platinum and speedrun Trophies, but I would honestly recommend everyone to never, ever touch these titles. Save yourself the frustration, please.

• Like 3

Laf8fb9.png

The trophies are easy to get, once you know how. Basically, all you have to do is to win all the races as well as cups on all three difficulty settings or beat the specific time on each track. You can also save some time by doing the races and cups on hard. You get all the rewards that way. It's not too difficult, but it's a bit luck reliant when it comes to winning. The best way to do this is to use Jon and have him wearing his chef hat. This gives you an increased chance to have 1-2 extra pies instead of 1. If they're homing pies, even better.

Then you have all those puzzle pieces. Most of them aren't too hard to get, but few of them can be outrageous to get. You either have to jump from a specific spot or use certain item combination.

I also have some complaints about the game. The AI throws way too many pies on you during races, even when you play on the easy setting. This doesn't happen in any other kart racing, does it? Another thing that's annoying is whenever you pause the game, the sound of engines still plays. Why? I have to change the settings to make it less noisy.

Overall, it's far from perfect, but i did enjoy to some decree. I didn't test online races, so it's hard to say how active it is. Probably not much.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 2

L78d059.png

Guacamelee! 

Guacamelee! is mainly awesome.

It's got a somewhat unique idea combined with crisp graphics and catchy music.

Lots of references to other games and pop culture, too. Makes you feel smart for finding them :ninja:

The only really pissing-me-off thingy was getting stunlocked in combat.

Multiple enemies just wailing on you without you having a chance to recover <_<

"That's best in video games", said no one ever.

• Like 3

L9442b6.png

Steamworld Dig (PS Vita)

Why haven't I played this before?!

This one kicks ass, spelunking in a small package :ninja:

Music sounds like a miniature version of Wild Arms 3 combined with the best of spaghetti westerns.

Controls are tight, but so is the space underground. 

And yay, speedruns combined with not dying combined with collect like, all!

If I can dig it wholeheartedly, everyone can :yay:

• Like 2

Murasaki Baby

Vita only title

it has some bugs, like I could never jump over a hole in the ground.

It was the first with a tentacle. Tried sometimes since almost five years and solved the problem by starting a new game now.

There was a hint somewhere, that the trophies might not pop, when in WiFi mode. Followed that and always played in flight mode.

After about 50% solved, the game couldn't save anymore. Kept on playing, hoping to solve 100%, but it crashed at about 85%.

Continued next day from the last save, 50% of course, but autosave was o.k. then.

So if this happens to you, better close the game and reload.

Difficulty: 3/10 for the sometimes multi fingers front and back touchscreen tapping and patience with bugs

Funfactor: 5/10 for the unique artwork, sounds and music

theGoon44.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lebf010.png

Saw that this was super cheap on the store and decided to give it a bash as I'm always up for a bit of old school, especially seeing as though I never owned a Nintendo 64 back in the day. Had no idea that the trophies would be so relatively easy. Enjoyed it for what it was.

• Like 2

Bioshock Infinite

L64f73d.png

There was couple of DLC-trophies that I still needed to achieve and finally got into those. It took me 6 years and 2 months to complete this, but better late than never. Right? Great game. Maybe someday I get the Plats for Bioshock 1 and 2. I've already played 1 once, but never touched 2.

• Like 1

100% Sniper Elite 4

I bought this game, with all the DLC’s, a year ago and I really liked it. Although not groundbreaking, it’s an excellent game and it definitely delivers when it comes to being fun. The extra content is pretty good too and everything can be done in co-op, which is always a plus for me. 
I platinumed this game and completed the DLC missions last year; the only trophies I was missing were the Authentic Plus ones. I gave this difficulty mode a try at the time, but I was feeling, naturally, burned out of the game and it wasn’t working out very well, so I decided to give up on these two trophies. However, with the recent release of Zombie Army 4, I started itching to play SE4 again, so why not give A+ another try? Fortunately, this time things worked out much better and I started feeling some enthusiasm with the progress I was making. Of course I didn’t do it alone, as A+ is pretty hard; I’m very grateful to all the excellent players that helped me through my A+ journey. I owe this 100% to these veterans and I am not ashamed to say it. :)

• Like 1

06/04/20 - Welcome Park

L376d25.png

The game that nearly ended up giving me missing timestamps.. when I first got my Vita I played this and earned trophies without first connecting it to the internet. Luckily I came across the thread on this website explaining the issue and I ended up formatting my Vita to avoid this happening. I randomly decided to revisit this game over the weekend while I was grinding Fortnite. Relatively quick and easy besides the snap + slide puzzles. I managed to the the 7, 8 and 14 piece puzzles legitimately but needed to use a solver for the 15 piece puzzle. I doubt I ever could've solved it legit and in the time allotted (50 seconds).

y5DUQRe.jpg

• Like 4

Minecraft ps4, finally..

I had to self boost dlc packs 2 and 5 for those stupid mini game trophies which i put off on doing for so long, until tonight and its rather easy

Hotshot was the final nail in the coffin or trophy for the matter of my 100% ..until the next dlc whenever that may or may not be

pro tip: if youre doing this self boosting method, make sure its on your primary ps4, i started on my primary just fine then went downstairs to play on my ps4 pro which is not my primary obviously since you can only have one tied to your account..and it kept saying i was playing offline even though i wasnt, so i went back upstairs to my OG ps4 and finished it no problems

• Like 1

TZTA7XB.jpg

Flower (PS4)

A very relaxing experience, much like Journey and Abzû.

I don't know why it took me this long to play it, but I'm glad I did.

Blooming 10,000 flowers was a tad overkill, but otherwise bada bing bada bang trophy set :popcorn:

• Like 4