Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L8817ea.png

DeathSpank: The Baconing

Yeah, spank those nasties!

I mean, umm, be silly and have silly conversations and equip silly weapons.

Just a silly series overall by the guy who's behind legendary Monkey Islands, Ron "Silly" Gilbert.

A solid C+ effort overall. Hack and slash (and be silly) :popcorn:

• Like 2

L8dc88d.png

The Dwarves

Hack and slash in teams.

Pause the game and assign moves for your dwarf warriors.

Plain and simple. Except it glitches. And has tons of technical problems.

Plus it makes my PS4 go all jet engine like :lol:

Those DLC challenges can be a pain thanks to some drunken camera work.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Let It Die

https://i1.wp.com/www.gametainment.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/let-it-die-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-12oct16.png?resize=820%2C410&ssl=1

Free, amazing game that took me over 1000 hours to complete :D
Could have gone way faster if I had concentrated more on the trophies, or if I bought ingame currency for decals that increase some stats or weapons (even though they are random - you could get a very good one or absolute trash)
Very proud about the 100% ?

• Like 2

Stick It To The Man

L128eef.png

Starting a clean up of games I began years ago but never finished. Really fun game, with a neat mind reading mechanic. Could do without the mazes and more of the adventure game aspects, but it works. Do recommend.

• Like 2

Limbo (Vita)

This took 5 years and 7 months because of that one crazy trophy. It's been a while since I've platted or 100%ed a difficult game so I'm happy about this! The game itself remains a masterpiece in atmosphere.

Edited by olimoo101
  • Like 2

Just platinumed WWE 2K18 (So now I have every platinum from 2K14 to 2K19. Not counting alternate versions of games)

This may have been the worst trophy list I've ever completed. A long time ago, I had to rush to finish the online trophies which required 100 wins in a bugged and uninhabited mode. Then the career mode required you to GRIND for what was probably about 15 hours just cutting the same generic promo over and over until your bad boy or good boy points leveled up to 10.

Then some of the gameplay trophies had to be in random exhibitions and not the modes that people actually played. Some of those trophies were less about using your own skill, and more about getting the AI to do something out of the ordinary and then react to it.

Overall, this shit took hundreds of hours over my last 2 years and I would never ever do it again. (Not that you can do 2K trophies after the first year and a half anyways, since the servers get shut down so quickly.)

• Like 1

L2259cf.png

Batman: Arkham Knight

A billion and another billion of DLC trophies. All easy and somewhat enjoyable, except three.

The Chill in the Air: Getting "no hit" with three characters in Crime Alley. Annoying, but with repetition it's a-okay.

Requiem for a Killer: Get 1,050,000 points and beat Croc in Iceberg Lounge with Bats. Takes finger stamina and, ahem, cool head.

The Curtain Falls: Get Perfect (or Flawless or...) Freeflow in every round with four characters. I swear the game cheats here.

So many cheap shots got through that I know I evaded (because mad skillz and such). This is the worst trophy ever.

But overall a good experience and definitely recommend going for it. Who needs sanity anyway :awesome:

• Like 1

L54e58e.png

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage

Very short game, 3 hour playthrough the first time. Took me 3 playthrough's to 100% but can be done in 2 for a total of 15 hours which includes lots of soft resting. Some frustrating objectives. Played on pro and the framerate dips sometimes. Fun short game, feels more like a demo than anything. There is also this odd peripheral motion blur/depth of field that I found a bit nauseating and completely unnecessary. There's no way to turn this off. It's subtle but it's there. Good speedrun game if your into that. Very satisfying combat system if you can master it (block/counter/punish).

• Like 1

L86b5aa.png

Waited for so long to start another AC game. At first I was really amazed how Ubisoft improved their game, however by the end of the journey I felt really exhausted. There is a lot of quests that shouldn’t make it into the game. 
Still got Odyssey to play, but won’t be touching anytime soon.

Edited by xDevilizer