Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

header.jpg?t=1576100733

Took about a week to finish this up - compared to well over 5 years for the first game, haha!

It was pretty good fun.  Some of the challenges were a little annoying, mainly the speed runs, but nothing was particularly difficult. 

Wonder if there will ever be a 3rd game in this series?

• Like 2

Finally finished with Fallout 76. After the update I was able to burn through most of the trophies pretty quickly but the two reputation trophies were both very time consuming because you get to a point where you are only given one mission a day to raise your reputation with each group. So it definitely takes a minute but I am happy to be done with it.

• Like 1

14/06/20 - Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept

L65ba4c.png

(Not sure what's going on with the image) Standalone version of the main game's intercept co-op DLC. It was on sale for a fiver so I said why not pick it up. The trophies I had already completed the requirements for in the main game auto popped when I loaded up this version. It also added an extra 5 trophies which me and a buddy knocked out during the course of an evening. Containment City is the ideal map for the additional trophies. Grinding out headshots was a little frustrating at times but went by relatively quickly. Very simple stuff, definitely not worth the €20 asking price though.

1HnfzQz.jpg

21/06/20 - Journey (PS3 & PS4)

7L0b61b5.png

Did both versions back to back. Really enjoyed this one, such a beautiful game. Meeting a traveller for the first time is quite the feeling, and there's something very tranquil about traversing the levels together (well, with most people). The only irritating trophy was to complete the majority of the game with the same partner. This took me more tries than I would've liked, but luckily it didn't completely sour the experience. Would highly recommend giving this a go, definitely not for everyone but you'd be surprised at how immersive the game can be.

IfmAht9.jpg

• Like 4

Most recent would be:

L58d209.png

Been sitting on the last large tournament for the Angelic Ruins for over a year. The Underdome DLC is so incredibly prone to crashing, that you end up wasting 3 hours of your life for nothing. The game crashed on me 3 times on Round 19 Wave 4, so it took me that long to muster up the courage to give it another go and finally managed to get it done. 

In terms of 100% a game without a Platinum it would be Abzu:

L0ac77d.png

Mainly played this for one of the site custom lists on PST. It was fun little game...I never have much to say about games like this, as I really am just playing for the trophies.

• Like 2

L973caf.png

Darksiders III

Even at the sale price, this game's bland DLC wasn't really worth the money. The new armor and weapons you earn are pretty good, but I had already beaten the game multiple times before getting them, so there wasn't much use for them outside of the added Crucible arena, which I've always disliked.

• Like 1

Borderlands 3 on PS4. I had already completed both of the DLCs but didn't realize they released another one so I knocked that out again to keep my 100% for the game. Not sure if they're releasing another DLC or not, but if they do I will knock that out too. Currently finishing up Hitman Blood Money Remastered then going to move onto Call of Duty Black Ops for PS3 since all I need to do are the four expansion packs to have that 100%.

Flower_cover.png

Flower

Can be a bit of a pain to control, but still very fun. This is one of the oldest PSN games, so I probably don't need to go into deep detail about it, but know that it's beautiful with a compelling OST. Highly suggest getting it. Oh, avoid the Vita version, it's a real pill to play.

Lbcb3b0.png

8-Bit Adventure Anthology: Volume 1

A pack of three games, Shadowgate, The Uninvited and Deja Vu. Comes with a surprising array of filters to modify play with. It's a good collection, although I feel Deja Vu sort of breaks the theme a bit. Haunted castle, haunted house, private eye with amnesia. Stands out a bit. Shadowgate was the selling point for me, I'm always up for a run through nonsense castle, but The Uninvited was completely new to me. Do recommend and I hope we get a Volume 2 eventually.

• Like 2

Le206a0.png

Island Saver

Not terrible free game. Think Slime Rancher, but with lots more fiddly running around. Characters are cute, visuals are vivid, I hardly remember the music. Animals are a tad to aggressive showing affection, screw up more than one turn in by either pushing me out of the way or blocking me from moving. Mild recommend.

Edited by Jelly Soup
  • Like 1