Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

La12bae.png

27Ld16cb6.png28Ld58e64.png

Just earned both of the new difficulty trophies in one Grounded+/Permadeath run. As expected, it's pretty easy on NG+ with chapter checkpoints selected, and Combat Accessibility options enabled. I used Enhanced Listen Mode and Infinite Breath, as well. You can safely crawl your way through most sections, but there are still a few harrowing forced-combat encounters. Also, sometimes infected enemies will become alerted if they bump into you.

My deaths were as follows:

Ellie - 2 to falling (she wouldn't grab the damn ladder at the beginning of Seattle), 1 to a Clicker who turned around while I was opening a door, in the Stalker building.

Abby - 1 to Hospital boss, 1 to the sniper while I was busy with enemies, 1 to the Theater boss in the third phase of the fight.

A bit unfortunate that you can use the options to mitigate a lot of the difficulty, but I've got nothing left to prove after three playthroughs of this lengthy game. Just wanted to get these trophies done.

Screenshot:

• Like 1

Ld2999b.png

L0765fb.png

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 Movie Character and Level Pack

Ld9e19f.png

Marvel's Black Panther Movie Character and Level Pack

Lcd3563.png

Cloak And Dagger Character and Level Pack

Lc6ff4d.png

Runaways Character and Level Pack

L32ce2c.png

Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War Movie Character and Level Pack

L835a59.png

Marvel's Ant-Man and The Wasp Movie Character and Level Pack

100%
1 month, 2 days, 16 hours

And that's it for LEGO games! :emo:

Lce16f3.png

I never connected with this game like some people—always found it to be a thoroughly mediocre puzzle-platformer in every aspect. Five years later, I noticed that the Foxtales DLC is on sale, and took the opportunity to 100% it anyway. Not sure why I bothered.

• Like 1

Song of the Deep - Soundtrack on Steam

Song of the Deep is an incredibly charming little Metroidvania game with lots of heart. I actually played this last year but never got a chance to 100% but now since I'm slowly but surely going through my backlog I decided to do it and I forgot how fun and enjoyable this game was. I'm a sucker for underwater settings and this game does it really well with it's vibrant graphics, likable main character and simple yet sweet storybook approach with the story. I hope Insomniac makes more gems like these in the future

Edited by Fearless0610
  • Like 1

01/09/2020 - Gunhouse

Lba05df.png

Both a fun and addictive Vita game. You match blocks to power up your weapon/special attacks in a bid to defend your house so to speak. There isn't much strategy to it for the first half of the game, but eventually you'll have to swap one of your three offensive weapons for a defensive weapon as the enemy attacks will become too strong to tank. The game loops so you'll be fighting the same enemies/bosses except they'll gradually increase in power. Now to the bad part.. reaching day 100 requires you to beat 300 individual levels - I'm giving a guesstimate of around 35-50 hours completion time. Gunhouse really makes you work for that final gold trophy! It's tedious, boring and feels never ending. You have been warned!

sDizVZV.jpg

To give you a small idea of how much work you'll need to put in:

RD7qeg6.jpg

uVE4xKo.jpg

Edited by GraniteSnake
  • Like 1

L576e59.png

The Blue Ribbon Champ glitch is the most beautiful glitch in gaming. These challenges are the worst in all 3 games, not only the difficulty is set to hard, but if you want to restart it brings you back to the first wave - terrible design. Story dlcs are good so no complaints there.

• Like 3

Borderlands Remastered for PS4. This game took me forever to 100% just because of the Moxxxi Underdone Riot trophies. Game constantly crashes on them. But I found if you do the two controller method, turn off the mini map, turn off the compass and collect everything on the ground before finishing each wave that it doesn't really crash. Also I have seen people say use elemental weapons but if the body does not disintegrate in time, I kept switching over to a shotgun to destroy the body so it wouldn't leave as much on the ground. It was very annoying and I am glad to be done with it.

• Like 2

Laa3138.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Someone recommended this game to me, so I decided to check it out. Not much to say about this one, except that it was very easy. Easy, but fun. I did both PS4 and PS Vita versions. I didn't know that the trophies auto-pop on Vita version, if you have done the other one. It saved me some time. Without that, it takes about 2-3 hours. Also, I have to admit that I didn't even knew this game was first released for sixth generation consoles (Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube).

I'm also going to get 100% on this game, which means to unlock every cutscene for each character, as well as the remaining weapons.

Lastly, the screenshot of the last trophy I had left. And yes, Fowl Mouth is my favorite.

119025575_3780828238596507_8331126639599002075_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=nWXS_QxV9IQAX-QvwBi&_nc_ht=scontent-hel3-1.xx&oh=c5a998d937cb91887ae1a1cd70a14338&oe=5F99E0D0

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 2