Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got some catching-up to do:

L3478c0.png

While the strategic, turn-based combat remains as addictive as ever, I really didn't enjoy my time with Endless Mode. Reaching 300 kills drags on for way too long, and the randomness is turned up to an obnoxious degree—I've never save scummed so heavily in this game before. At least it forced me to use a very different party composition than usual, since the Leper is actually useful now. Throughout the main game, eliminating the rear two enemy ranks is most important, but in Color of Madness, the inverse is true, which was a nice change of pace.

I'm quite eager to finally see some gameplay of the sequel.

Lbfff4e.png

Surprised how much I liked Whistleblower, considering I wasn't that impressed with the base game. Eddie Gluskin is one of the best horror villains I've seen, and having him inflict his psychopathic misogyny on other men made for a uniquely disturbing form of body horror. I'm amazed they were able to get an M rating, with how they pushed the envelope here, but it brought about genuine discomfort in me. The jump scares were also masterfully timed: they usually don't work well on me, but I was actually shocked repeatedly by the exact same scares over my 3 playthroughs. By distracting the player with something else before springing the scare on them, it continues to be effective. Nicely done, you sick bastards.

Not sure how Red Barrels went from this, to the disappointingly generic Outlast 2, but hopefully their upcoming "Outlast Trials" will be a return to form. If you're so inclined, here's my Insane difficulty run:

Spoiler

Ladd715.png

There's some pretty clever environments and puzzles in these DLCs, so I preferred exploring them over the main content, which I had a lukewarm opinion of. Far easier to navigate, as well, and didn't result in me pulling up the near-useless map every ten seconds. One thing I realized while revisiting Control is that the combat would be improved significantly if there was a quick weapon wheel. Being limited to two weapon forms at once sucks, but there's no way I'm dealing with the sluggish touchpad menus every time I wish to swap guns to adapt for a different situation. It's easier (but boring) just to stick with the shotgun for close targets, and telekinesis for distant ones. The game still suffers from performance issues and bugs, too—I actually fell through the floor at one point, after the "Swift Platform" mission, but I was eventually able to escape.

Maybe I'll like the PS5 version of this game more, assuming I ever get the opportunity to play it.

• Like 4

- 100% Jetpack Joyride (Original PS3 / Vita version) -

L964a12.png

Difficulty - 2 / 10

Enjoyment - 6 / 10

(It was a fun little game to begin with, but once you realize that you need to play plenty of times until all items have been obtained...then it starts to drag on)

Time Taken - Too long xD 

(Re-downloaded this about a month ago from my vita list and played most days for the first 2 weeks until boredom kicked in! ?

but you could easily do faster if you don't mind playing nothing else ?)

Edited by kRiZz_93
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Immortals Fenyx Rising: A new god

I have never before played a DLC that so completely and utterly sucked all the the fun and enjoyment out of a game. I absolutely loved the base game but this DLC removes everything that I enjoyed about it and just replaces it with endless puzzles. I liked the vaults in the main game because you could complete one or two of them and then go do other stuff but A new god is just trial after trial with nothing to balance them out, no exploration, no story no nothing. The physics based puzzles sucked especially hard as you have to be pretty much pixel perfect to succeed. Halfway through I just decided f**k it, I don't care anymore and changed difficulty to Story and just watched the solutions on YouTube.

This is also the first time ever that I genuinely broke a controller playing a game (though luckily I was able to fix it) and I also slightly hurt my hand in the process.

• Like 2

100% on GTA IV !

I am so glad I replayed the game 11 years after I first played it on PC. The game is so amazing, and defeats GTA V on many points.

The MP was a bit of a pain but I had a good partner to boost trophies with.

The rest was pretty easy though!

Edited by bosstristan
  • Like 3

OriandtheBlindForestNintendoSwitch.jpg

Bought both Ori titles on the switch and 100%ed Ori: BF yesterday.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. It was slow at the beginning, but it gradually picked up after unlocking new skills. Can’t believe it looks and runs this good on the switch.

Solid Metroidvania. Really excited to dive into Will of the Wisps next, as it improves on almost everything from Blind Forest apparently. 

Spoiler

Ew3aXmiUUAEfTQj?format=jpg&name=large

1Lc21773.png

Also 100%ed Split/Second on ps3. Fun racer, but it kinda dragged for me,

especially after finishing the season championship and being left off with tedious grindy trophies in the end. 

Edited by PreLoki
  • Like 2

- 100% Jetpack Joyride Deluxe ( PS4 / Vita version) -

Lfe34ab.png

Difficulty - 2 / 10

Enjoyment - 4 / 10

(I thought this was the original PS3 / Vita version of which I was trying to 100%,

but I soon realized it wasn't ? It was at this moment I knew it created an additional trophy list!)

Time Taken - 1 month and 2 weeks

(Would have been completed earlier but obtaining the 10 daily prizes was a pain to say the least,

it requires 50 real time days to get! :|)

Edited by kRiZz_93
  • Like 4

L3d457b.png  L8e33e9.png

Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2: 100% Completed 

Pros:  Godlike OST, great variety of gameplay, and raising adorable Chao.

Cons:  Glitches a few times, minor annoying camera angles, and raising adorable Chao as a grinding session to compete multiple tedious races.  

Edited by acidkai_ak
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

La6fd61.png

First trophy June 2010

Platinum September 2012

100% March 2021

10 years 9 months

Wow, amazing! This is my dream 100%. Congrats man

In Space We Brawl 

L158d5b.png

ISWB is a game with wasted potential, this game could have online modes that would make it a lot of fun, but unfortunately it is only possible to play local multiplayer, which breaks the game. There was a lack of creativity in the list of trophies, just numbers and more numbers, an absurd and dull grind, but far from difficult. The most fun part of 100% was watching bots play with each other, it’s not worth investing in that 100% unless you’re a UR whore.

ibb & obb 

Lcb6f3c.png

ibb & obb is a platform/puzzle game designed for two players. 7 years ago, I tried to play with my brother but he gave up, so that 100% was postponed until today. I recently discovered that it was possible to play alone with just one controller, so I wasted no time. The game is very simple and beautiful, with colorful visuals and an original soundtrack to give chills, music to the soul. The 100% will require skill and motor coordination, some levels and challenges will be quite irritating to perform, since you will have to do different tasks simultaneously with the two characters, with some practice you can get. I really liked this one.

Hyper Void

L774f0f.png

Hyper Void is an incredible and ultra fun game, again highlighted by high quality electronic soundtrack, the game is frantic and with tones that refer to cyberpunk/synthwave, a simple narrative about a computer virus that is causing danger to the universe. There are 29 stages, the "real game" shows the face in hyper mode, a mode in which you start without any shield and are hit kill. In my opinion, 100% of this game provides a challenge in the right dose: neither too frustrating nor too difficult.

Lbb58af.png

100%
1 year, 1 month, 1 week

I finally bought the second season pass. Was on sale for the first time.

Yeah this should of been free, it wasn't worth $15 in my eyes.

The Director's Cut will be out this month and hopefully it will include some trophies. Otherwise the season pass was a waste of money.

L9f40b0.png

This first DLC was a fun extra chapter of the game.

Next will be trying to finish the Seal The Deal DLC.

L275764.png

Of the 12,801 people to 100% this game here, I'm officially the slowest with a total time of 10 years, 8 months, and 3 weeks, hahaha. 

I don't really know why I didn't 100% it sooner. It wasn't difficult and it was actually pretty fun. I'm currently going through some games on my PS3, basically just finishing and deleting what's installed so I can make space for a few new things....if I'm ever able to download again (thanks, Sony!)

Lf9e64a.png

Wonder Boy in Monster World

Ahhhh one of my all time favourite Mega Drive games. This is one game I won't be deleting anytime soon. I'm happy to play it again and again, even if I don't pop any trophies

• Like 1

Remnant from Ashes + DLC's

20210404175821.jpg

@Kristen Danielle

No shame it that
I barely manage to get that trophy myself. When there were like last 3-4 zombies I was in red status, so it was intense as hell to kill them.
Finally, manage to get that trophy after more than dozens of tries and dying around waves 70-80.

Edited by Han_PL

- 100% Borderlands 3 w/ All Downloadable Packs -

L2a5317.png

Difficulty - 2 / 10

Enjoyment - 9 / 10

(I platinumed the base game within the first two weeks of the launch and I processed to ticked off each of the DLC packs as they were made available to download, but...when they decided to make the Season Pass 2 I was pretty disappointed to find that they locked the additional skill trees behind a paywall! ? 

Recently for the first time the second Season Pass went on sale and I bite the bullet and brought it just because I love my Borderlands games. After completing the content I was kinda left with a mixed reaction, because I was delighted to finally have the 100% again :D but the dlc wasn't worth a single penny and I wouldn't recommend the Season Pass 2 if you don't want the 100% :|)

• Like 2

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: CHRONICLES OF MYSTARA

L35031c.png

Two excellent d&d classics: Shadow over Mystara and Tower of Doom. The game itself is great and complete, the classes have a real impact on gameplay and provide very unique playthroughs, memorable bosses and a vast amount of enemies and details. The trophies are straighforward, it is necessary to complete all the challenges for both games and also to collect the treasures. Treasures for ToD are not a problem, but SoM can be tricky. 121 treasures with relative complexity, many secret areas, intersections of scenery, items that can only be accessed and collected with a certain class, etc., I had to play the stages all over and over and search through several forums and websites, there is no definitive central guide for this game, even the guide for steam and xbox achiviements is still missing valuable information, it is laborious but it is not difficult 100 percent.

L65ba4c.png

Difficulty: 3/10

Playtime: About 7 hours

Enjoyment: 8/10

I got the platinum and 100% on DLCs back in 2017 in the actual game, but I never knew that there was a stand-alone for the Co-op DLC until I saw one of my PSN friends popping trophies that were not in the main game. Naturally, I had to check it out.

Before I hopped into the stand-alone, I did play a few games in the actual game, to work on some of the trophies. In case you don't know, any trophy (or progress you've done to exclusive trophies) you popped in the game auto-pops in the stand-alone. I wanted to see if I could auto-pop all of them. While I did get most of them, only two of them I didn't. The one that requires 250 kills with the minigun and the one shown below.

12L05efe6.png

Head Hunter - Get 500 headshots with any weapon

Really? Do I even have to say anything about this? This trophy is by far one of the most grindiest ones I've done. It's almost as bad as that 500 bounties trophy in Diablo III, which still stands as the grindiest one I've done. Luckily, this can be done solo and that's how I did it, as there were no other players when I played this. I personally recommend to do that solo, as doing with randoms isn't the best idea. You could also do it by boosting. It's your choice. Anyway, getting headshots is easy. By following the location mentioned in the trophy guide, I managed to get a good amount of headshots, although I did things my way. My personal best was 170+ in one game (which I also lost, though I'm sure all that progress is saved, regardless if you win or lose).

After a few hours of work, I managed to get it, thus bringing this to 100%. To sum the co-op mode, it's fun, although short and kind of dead these days. I still enjoyed it, regardless. Back when I first played it and recently.

• Like 1