Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F1 Race Stars 100%.

Great game with great DLC. Definitely worth the money since each of the 3 DLCs contains a gold trophy  :holy:

The gold time trials were much, much easier in the DLC tracks. I needed about 4-6 attempts for each.

The online wins were pretty annoying. I had a good partner I know for quite some time now. But basically you MUST obtain the key otherwise you had ZERO chance of winning.

Me and my partner only had trouble with 1 track. For me that was China and for him India. It took us quite some tries and we tried a different tactic which might also help other people:

Once you know you can't win, let your partner finish ahead of you, that means you will get a bonus to start with. Most of them are pretty useless but the bottle rocket is very usefull.

Make sure to save till near the end, so you have the best chances of winning. That way the key isn't necessary because you should be able to overtake the opponent with the key before the finish line. I can't really say anything about the settings, it's just what you prefer and/or are good it. We first tried 1000CC with 1 lap, damage disabled and simple powerups. But we switched to 2 laps when we couldn't win the last race and that worked after another couple tries.

The rest of the trophies are extremely easy.

Overall, I would recommend this DLC, because it's pretty easy and definitely worth your money!