Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter

Lcde8f0.png

This is one of the games that I'm the most proud of. About 6 years ago I purchased a voucher for 4 old star wars games. Those being: this one, Sar Wars: Racer Revenge, Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, and Super Star Wars. I can now say that I have fully completed all of them. This one in particular was probably the hardest and I couldn't have done it without the help of a friend who lent a hand for the two player campaign trophies.  

Edited by tigersfan3023
  • Like 3

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

header.jpg?t=1619009132

Catching up on games from PS Now before my sub expires. Relaxing and enjoyable game. The only issue is the game started crashing often on PS5 later on corrupted saves (saved by Cloud saves backup). It's 5/10, if it wasn't for the annoying crashes I'd give it 6/10. That might seem low but 5 still means an average game and I enjoyed my time playing it.

• Like 3

My most recent 100%'s are Minecraft PS3 and PS4 editions. So glad to finally finish these 2 off after nearly 7 years! Huge shoutout out to CookiestMonsterr and Fill_Fill for hosting trophy worlds for the respective editions. Now I just pray to God the PS4 edition stops getting updates on its second trophy list. 

• Like 1

Child of Light (PS3)

(#428 100%)

My very first PS3 game (not counting the games I've played on PS Now)! Got a PS3 last week and while going through my games list I noticed Child of Light was PS3/PS4 cross-buy so I immediately knew that'd be the first game that I'd play, it's absolutely delightful and charming.

• Like 4

L1752af.png

Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders

I love the Poirot books and David Suchet Poirot movies. Why had I not bought this game earlier?!

I really had good time playing this. My first playthrough was a blind-run, and on my second run I collected what I had missed earlier. Getting the "Large Donkey" trophy was weird, because you had to deliberately make Poirot act in a very... non-Poirot way! x'D

• Like 3

Leafe40.png

Playtime: 14-15 hours

Difficulty: 8.5/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Very fun & addictive overall, but those last few days were filled with nothing but pain & defeat, thanks to the "All That Glitters" trophy.

Really surprised I stuck it out, and happy that I did. I'm going to play nothing but easy games for a while until some sanity returns. ?

AAivGZ.gif

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...