Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L37e951.png

Gabbuchi

What a nice and cute little puzzle game. When you get to the latter half of it, though, the stages start to get quite tough, but nevertheless, I am still as satisfied as a three-heart Gabbuchi after playing this!

Edited by Karl-Kai
  • Like 2

1L40e4f7.png
my newest 100% was Sniper Elite 5, after pre ordering it and not receiving my pre order bonus! And having a dispute with the eBay seller! I had to buy it myself, still had great fun. Would recommend this game to any shooter/sniper fans. 

• Like 1

L91d086.png

100% 10 Second Ninja X

0.70% - Ultra Rare

I learnt of this game for the most simple reason: it was the first game shown on the profile of my friend, as well as others'. After looking at its rare percentages and some gameplay, the game looked cool to me and I decided I would have eventually bought it and tried to get the 100%.

Years later I bought a PsVita, and when they discounted the game, i bought it and I decided I would have played it on the handled.

The game is very simple, but cool: you need to destroy various enemies across the stage in the shortest possible amount of time, with each stage containing puzzle and platform elements, a cool concept.

The 100% was not that bad: solidly hard, but not that much to justify a <1% rarity, in my opinion. It basically requires you to master the game, since the hardest Trophy basically requires you to do so, by getting 300 stars and an X rank in every marathon zones. Getting 300 stars requires you to get 3 stars on the game's 100 levels, by completing them in the lowest possible time, while the X rank in the marathon mode requires to get 3 stars in 5/8/10 levels in a row, without dying or restarting. That was pretty hard to me as some zones took me hours of attempts.

Overall, a very good game and I highly recommend it, I think I was it on sale for like 1€ not so long ago, go for it!

• Like 2

Fragments of Him

L9179f6.png'

Played it on Steam already, didn't realize it was on PS but it was on sale for cheap so why not? I still enjoy it, it's not a "game" so much as a just a story told through one. You walk around and click things, wait for dialog to play out, then click more things, credits. I still have the same two criticisms I did when I played it originally. They repeat the entire section of the intro again later and it's very tedious to sit around in a car waiting when you know how it happens anyway. Not even new dialog. And that you don't really get to know.............. Harry (forgot his name) much or see Harry and Will together. So the ex-girlfriend/friend and grandma story lines feel more impactful to me. But I still like the story and was happy to replay through it and experience it again. 

• Like 3

Platinum #15 + DLC 100% - Maneater (February 27, 2021/June 15, 2022)

1L6a7bf8.png

Trophy Statistics

The Good

• Doesn't take itself seriously at all; lots of fun to be had chomping on humans
  • Great graphics; UE4 engine is coming on strong

The Bad

• Completely overstays it's welcome, especially the DLC
  • Standard open world collect-a-thon
  • Finicky camera

There isn't a whole lot to say with this one.  You play as a shark from inception as a lowly pup progressing to a radioactive oceanic murder machine.  Voice-over work (by Chris Parnell) is framed as a nature documentary that slowly devolves into a pit of paranoia by the time we reach Truth Quest DLC.  This is fun but ultimately shallow.  The base game had just enough content to justify the 12 hours it took to complete the trophy list, but the DLC has lots of meaningless filler to pad out an additional 4 hour runtime.  I only went for the DLC to maintain my 100%, to give you some idea of my motivations.  Those of you who have claimed it on PS+ are in for a fun time that just gets drug down by the monotony.  Otherwise, save your money.

• Like 2

ghpbTEk.jpg

DLC difficulty - 6/10

Hours played - around 10-15 hours

Enjoyment - 9/10 u1jJNlr.png

A fantastic meal that hits the spot. The Delicious Last Course introduces seven core bosses, but also a series of challenges from the King of Games where you only can use the parry function on five bosses. Thank you Studio MDHR.

Favorite boss: Glumstone the Giant

Hardest trophy: 39Ladb0ce.pngCooked to Perfection - Get an S-Rank on a stage of Inkwell Isle IV

• Like 3

PIXELJUNK RACERS

L8c3d92.png

Enjoyment:   6/10

Difficulty:     6/10

Another Pixeljunk game done. I got the collection because I had a lot of fun playing the games with a friend way back when. In hindsight, the games were fun to play together but getting the 100% on them now is just ok.

Pixeljunk Racers mostly seemed to be a fun game to play with a group of friends and while some modes can certainly be fun, most are too chaotic for anyone to be able to play them. So the game was quickly shelved and I only came back to it last year to clean it off my backlog.

The trophies can be surprisingly difficult for such a game. You have to get 20 gold medals in the tournament and achieve certain miscellaneous challenges. The gold medals in the tournament were certainly tough. It’s incredibly difficulty to get gold in certain modes and you have to do two races per cup, so you really have to think about which ones you can do and which are better left alone.

The miscellaneous trophies offered a surprisingly fun challenge. I never quite got the hang of the game in the beginning so I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get the 100%. But as I started playing, I quickly improved and most challenges had that addictive one more try feel to them. And so, a game that I thought I would dislike because of the challenge, I actually started liking quite a lot. Getting some of the trophies felt very rewarding. Once you get the 100% there really isn’t anything left to do, so I don’t think I’ll touch this game again. But I certainly had more fun than I would have thought while it lasted.

• Like 4

L4d52da.png

I'm so happy I'm finally done with this game. There is tedious and then there is ubisoft tedious. This is one of the most ubisoft tedious game mainly because of everything is a puzzle and some puzzles have puzzles of their own. The dlc are all terrible especially the third and the first. Playing on anything different than story difficulty is even bigger waste of time because even the lowest enemy is a fuckin' damage sponge.

• Like 2

Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC 100%

L4544d2.png

When I bought this game it came with the season pass and I got the Platinum 2 years ago, but after finishing the campaign and everything in the game well pretty much, I couldn’t bring myself to play the dlc to much of a good thing and all that but finally done now. 

Edited by blacklight-nero
  • Like 2

Action Arcade Wrestling

L92c79b.png

Fun little unlicensed wrestling game (it was originally Chikara before they went out of business during the Pandemic). Simple and easy to get into with arcadey gameplay, and simple trophies. The real appeal to me though, is the game has an extremely deep Create-A-Wrestler mode, and you can download literally anyone....or anyTHING! Seriously...you can download a Pepsi vending machine and use it flawlessly in a match, you can even assign powers to characters...so I had someone like Ryu from Street Fighter who had the Haduken as a finisher.

• Like 2

Far Cry 5

Lb3f7ed.png

Just completed the S for Far Cry 5. Earning the S for this title is quite challenging at times, especially with regard to bagging the 7 gold-level clears in the Zombie DLC. While many rate this game very highly in the franchise, I often lamented how many of the game’s mechanics conflicted with the spirit of the franchise. In the loading screens, one of the tips exclaims, “Mayhem or stealth: Your choice.” But in much of the game, stealth is not an option, and is often broken in a certain way. If you are in low profile, and a body is discovered (and you’ve never been detected), the adds will be magnetically drawn to your location, and usually discover you, even if you’re in an obscure hiding place and otherwise undetected. This over-tuned, omniscient AI is not a feature found in Primal, FC3, or FC4. In contrast, in the Hitman series, if a body is discovered, a search would be commenced and you can usually remain in your good hiding place, or use the undergoing search for opportunity. If you move while a search is underway in FC5, Serious Sam will unfold, and 15 adds will charge directly at you. Some of the best stealth-play is found in the Vietnam DLC, but AI-detection is still over-tuned there as well away from camps. In FC3 and FC4, creative, suppressed sniping was often addictive; in this title, sniping is nerfed into the ground, with lousy scopes, an overly-long anti-sway cool-down, and loud gun-report that will nearly always alert adds to your presence unless you’re a mile away, leading again to a mob of adds charging your precise, undetected location.

All this makes mayhem the easy, less compelling game-play choice. Getting into a chopper loaded with missiles and endless bullet-spray (like the mocked-up Mil Mi-24 Hind in Rambo) creates fireworks, but far less dramatic play. Constant mayhem in this sense leads to monotony, grind, and a lack of suspenseful play (like the thrill of attempting to clear a base undetected.) Thus, if you’re after the S, mayhem is your choice, and most often, your only logical path, breaking from the game-play philosophy of the series. (After all, there are often “undetected” achievements in the Far Cry games.) I found this disappointing as a fan of these games.

The most genuine challenge is found attempting to earn the gold medals in the Zombie chapters. If you have a good partner, some of this challenge may be mitigated, but the game does delta scale for the additional player, adding to the difficulty. With practice, hitting the drawing board, and raw determination, you can earn this achievement. It’s definitely not to be underestimated, and contributes to the +1.7% rarity rate of the S for this title.

The ARCADE portion of this game is simply abysmal, and since it is a component of the game, drags this title farther down in my estimation. I’m guessing many others feel this way since the trophy percentages for those achievements are low, when nothing more complicated than holding your nose for 10 matches here and there is required. I’m guessing the low quality and surprising monotony taps out most players, and not any challenge there. As one thread notes, the multiplayer is “woof.”

NG+ doesn’t add much to the play of the game other than additive perk buffing. If you have the 300% health perk unlocked, Infamous will feel much like Normal in the open world except in regard to nearly instant detection, which again turns the game an add-charging, Serious Sam fest. The most challenging sequence by far on NG+ is the final Jacob trial and his boss encounter. For NG+ there are currently no rewards other than strengthening your perks, since the shuttering of Ubisoft Club automatically awards the NG+ Infamous clear reward to everyone: The Rook outfit. A missed opportunity for enrichment, prestige, encouragement, or frankly fun.

As usual, thanks go out to @Vtull for his assistance and problem-solving.

Edited by bigrake1
  • Like 2

100% Number 11 (only started posting on forums recently in case you are wondering why 1-10 is not here, might do a follow up post with them)

Lcd80e8.png

date completed: 21st July 2022

time to 100%: 4 months and 1 week 

difficulty: 1/10

estimated time to complete (time which it took for people normally): 1-2 hours

enjoyment: 1/10

well, this was boring, legit the game is literally a jigsaw puzzle collection

did the 3 trophies where you had to complete a puzzle on the 3 difficulty (easy, medium and hard) in a certain time between 14th March (easy) and 1st May (medium and hard) then recently i came back to do the trophies which requires to fit 1000 pieces in place and use power ups 100 times (i would have done those 2 earlier but the game was boring so i held off) and even then i had to put music from Spotify on in the background to motive me to finish this, at least it was free on the store

Overall Rank: F

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

100% Number 11 (only started posting on forums recently in case you are wondering why 1-10 is not here, might do a follow up post with them)

Lcd80e8.png

date completed: 21st July 2022

time to 100%: 4 months and 1 week 

estimated time to complete (time which it took for people normally): 1-2 hours

well, this was boring, legit the game is literally a jigsaw puzzle collection

did the 3 trophies where you had to complete a puzzle on the 3 difficulty (easy, medium and hard) in a certain time between 14th March (easy) and 1st May (medium and hard) then recently i came back to do the trophies which requires to fit 1000 pieces in place and use power ups 100 times (i would have done those 2 earlier but the game was boring so i held off) and even then i had to put music from Spotify on in the background to motive me to finish this, at least it was free on the store

Overall Rank: F

Oh why not, i might as well post my first 10 100% here (thinking about starting a trophy checklist), anyways let's get started

100% number 1

L2b1718.png

Date completed: 22nd April 2022

time to 100%: 20 minutes and 27 seconds (yes, i am going that specific)

estimated time for most people to complete: 15 minutes - 1 hour

enjoyment: 7/10

This is a fun little game, it has unique gimmick where you press x to start a level and the character goes on it's own and you can only control when he jumps using the x button.

Unfortunately, this game was published by Ratalaika games who is infamous for their easy trophy list of indie games. most of the trophies can be done while going for "i need a break" which requires you to complete world 1 aka the first 20 levels of the game, don't worry they are fairly short levels, then you just have to play a minigame, which unlocks after world 1 is completed, until you have enough tickets to buy something then boom you have the plat.

Overall rank: A

100% number 2

L3563f1.png

date completed: 22nd April 2022

time to 100%: 3 hours, 7 minutes 

estimated time to complete for people normally: 1 hour - 1 and a half hours

enjoyment: 8/10

ahh yes the infamously easy plat that supposedly started the trend where we today see pretty nothing but easy games in the new trophy list section.

anyways, about the game itself, on paper it sounds boring, hit a mayonnaise jar 10,000 times but it puts that into several mini stories (i think there is 4-6) to do while you are button mashing the x button and they are pretty funny too, oh and there are trophies for them as well to add to the fun. by the time you have done all of the stories, you will have around 8,000 hits in then it's just button mashing x until you get 10,000 hits, where you will get a inspirational message.

overall rank: A

100% number 3:

L1c4c24.png

time to 100%: 6 hours and 12 minutes

estimated time it took for people normally to 100%: 1- 2 hours

the squeal to the game above and is mostly the same as the first (complete 4-6 side stories, hit the jar 10,000 times etc) but it does changes some things up to make a unique

some changes are 

- the final mini story you unlock is a minigame collection instead of just hitting the jar certain amount of hits

- the scenes are better and more wacky over the top

um, that's all i can think of for changes, i probably would have thought of more if i played it more recently

Overall rank: A

100% number 4

Lc64179.png

date completed: 3rd may 2022

time to 100%: 5 days and 20 hours

difficulty: 2/10

estimated time for people normally to 100%: 30 minutes to 1 hour (with setting the clock forward), 4-6 days (without setting the clock forward)

enjoyment: 3/10

Nintendo has a lot of console exclusives to the switch (Mario, smash bros, Mario kart etc).

you can find alternatives for them which is basically this game, a PlayStation alternative for animal crossing.

if you haven't played animal crossing it's in a nutshell a life simulation game, make friends, build your home, go fishing, you know stuff like normal people would do

this is basically the same excerpt it's placed on a island devastated by a hurricane (hey, that could be a good premise for a new ip sony could do, just suggesting it) and it's your task to help rebuild and make the island prosper again .... excerpt you don't need to for the trophies, most for doing 12 of something (catching fish, cutting down trees etc) the only grindy one is "Daily Bonus" which requires you to get a Daily bonus for a week, you get them by opening the game and starting it. 

overall rank: D

100% number 5

Le206a0.png

date completed: 8th may 2022

time to 100%: 1 month and 3 weeks

estimated time to complete for a normal person: 1 day - 1 week

enjoyment 5/10

a game published by natwest (i am not joking)

in it you have to save some islands from rubbish by getting rid of it and reintdocing the wildlife and also fending off the litterbugs.

it's mainly a kid's educational game about animals and how plastic is polluting our planet. 

not much else to say other then DLC is required for 100%

Overall ranking: B

100% number 6

Lb8093e.png

date completed: 14th may 2022

time to 100%: 13 minutes and 1 second

estimated time to complete for normal people: under 30 minutes

a simple game, consume everything

trophies mainly related to reaching a certain speed and consuming meeples

not much else to say 

Overall rank:A

100% number 7

L77acbb.png

date completed: 14th May 2022

time to 100%: 6 minutes and 25 seconds

diffculty:1/10

estimated time for people to complete normally: under 10 minutes

enjoyment: 5/10

you know what the bottom text is, yes this is a breakthrough gaming game so naturally not much else to say other then it's a quick and easy adventure game, oh and they left us on a cliffhanger and have not released the squeal yet and I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

nah not really lol

overall rank: c

100% number 8

L01de22.png

date completed: 14th May 2022

time to 100%:4 minutes and 24 seconds 

difficulty:  1/10

estimated time to complete normally: under 10 minutes

enjoyment:  3/10

literally rock,  paper, scissors

100% number 9: 

L7ed8b8.png

date completed: 14th may 2022

time to 100%: 51 seconds

estimated time to 100%: under 10 minutes

pinball, that's all i need to say, oh and it's my fastest platinum (as of 22nd July 2022)

100% number 10

L59ce32.png

date completed: 10th July 2022

time to 100%: 2 months and 1 week

difficultly: 1/10

estimated time to complete: 1-2 hours

pretty much what i said in my last post here, boring, jigsaw puzzle collection and yes i did have to put on music from Spotify on in the background to motivate me to finish this

overall rank: F

well that wraps up 100% 1-10 and they are all easy lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

100% #74 - Hue

La511ee.png

Can't decide if I liked this or not. One the one hand the puzzles are creative, the gimmick is interesting enough and the OST is surprisingly good. Seriously, I'm planning on seeing if it's on Steam when I'm done with this. Really nice mood music. On the other hand, the puzzles can be overlong with a few having far too many moving parts, the story is the typical 'sad story + lesson = emotion' shlock in every damn indie game and the colorblind support is pretty much required. Colorblind assist adds an emblem to go along with each color and some of the colors are so close that the emblem is needed to even read the puzzle. It's actually a really nice feature and I kinda wish more games did it.

Soft recommend, and it's a high soft.

• Like 1

On 28/6/2022 at 7:42 PM, Satsuki-sama said:

L7c007d.png

Easy and quick.

It's a shame, cause the game has a lot of content to be explored.

Is this the one that is a free to play game?

On topic:

Killzone shadowfall intercept

I heard from a friend that the servers are going out, so when i was searching games in ps plus deluxe i found this one stand alone version, and decided to go for 100%, its not bad with friends, it can take between 10 to 15 hours depending on skills, luck, and how you do the challenges to unlock certain stuff. A shame no more people played killzone SF, and hope someday we can get killzone and ridge racer as playstation must have brands again.

• Like 1