Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 06/08/2022 at 5:13 PM, Don_Chipotle said:

Is this the one that is a free to play game?

On topic:

Killzone shadowfall intercept

I heard from a friend that the servers are going out, so when i was searching games in ps plus deluxe i found this one stand alone version, and decided to go for 100%, its not bad with friends, it can take between 10 to 15 hours depending on skills, luck, and how you do the challenges to unlock certain stuff. A shame no more people played killzone SF, and hope someday we can get killzone and ridge racer as playstation must have brands again.

Yeah, this is the Free 2 Play game.

Edited by Satsuki-sama
  • Like 1

Brink: Agents of Mayhem

Led6660.png

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 4/10

I got the platinum from this game back in 2021, but I never bothered finishing the DLC. Mainly because it's not available in my country. Thanks to a friend who I've helped get platinum (and vice versa), I was told that it's available in countries like Germany. After creating an alternate account and looking at my trophy list, I decided to finish this once and for all.

Anyway, I've already talked about this once when I got the platinum, so if you want to read my original thoughts about it, you can read about it here. Just ignore the fact I gave it an enjoyment score that high. I don't know why I was so generous.

As for the DLC, there's not much I have to say. Most of the trophies can be earned through Freeplay, which makes getting them extremely easy. It also has two story-related trophies, which are also easy. Well, with the exception of the second and final mission for Security which almost made me rage quit due to the fact that the first objective is such a pain in the ass. Eventually, I read about the strategy for that mission and made it through, though it still was a very lucky reliant. Stupid fucked-up shit. Anyway, the DLC is done and I'll never have to play this broken mess again.

By the way, I have a question. Why the hell does the trophy list in PSN have the same name as the game? The PS Store has the correct name on it, so what the hell? At least the icon is different.
Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Conan Exiles

L7e9337.png

Given how long it took to clean this up, one would be forgiven to think that I do not like this game. This is actually not true, I did like it, I even rented a private server to play it with a friend, not being concerned with trophies at all for several weeks, until server problems messed everything up and caused a long hiatus that I finally broke by finishing the last few trophies in single player instead.

The game has its flaws, and played alone it is not all that great, but with other players it does have its appeal if you are into the genre, though the official servers are complete garbage tier for various reasons so if you want to get the full experience then a private server is almost mandatory.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

cqTJqBI.png

Gran Turismo 6 was the 2nd game I ever played on PS3. I didn't get very far in terms of trophies back then, but I returned to the game in 2019 and got the platinum and 1 of the 2 DLC trophies. The DLC trophy I was missing is for getting all of the gold awards in the Senna Tribute event which is pretty tough, and I guess I didn't feel like bashing my head against a wall trying to get it back then. So anyway, fast forward 3 years later and I decided that I wanted to give this another go. There are 4 events you need to get gold on, with the toughest event definitely being the last one. I couldn't say how long exactly I spent trying and failing to get the gold, but probably around 4 hours in total spread over a few days. You have to turn down all the assists to even have a shot at getting a good time which makes the car extremely prone to losing traction and spinning out. But anyway, I eventually got the hang of it, and got the gold by getting bang on the target time. Can't get any closer than that! 1f601.png

yqN8qkl.jpg

WOW. on the switch i have beaten some time trails perilously close to the time limit but this is another level of just made it. good going

• Like 1

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

I'd say that this was probably my hardest 100% so far (and also my longest at 4 years and 6 months), mostly because of two trophies: Ethan Never Dies for completing Ethan Must Die and King of the Swamp for completing End of Zoe on Joe Must Die difficulty. I'd never have been able to get those without good guides and even then they weren't exactly easy.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

L3ec138.png
100% (PS5)

Completion time:  197 hrs

I actually enjoyed my nearly 200 hrs in this leviathan, except for one DLC: Mastery Challenge 1. It was a broken, inconsistent, and off putting part of the journey. Mastery Challenge 2 was vastly improved and I actually had fun with those trophies. 

Forbidden Saga was the nice redemption to the Mastery Challenges and it was my first intro to a rouge-lite experience. Admittedly, I thought it was boring and underwhelming; but by the 4th round the flow clicked and it became surprisingly addicting and satisfying. The progression and final bosses made this the pinnacle of the entire 100% completion. The trophies were also might favorite to earn because it motivated the player to keep “running it again”. Once you pick up the Dwarven Defender Outfit and upgrade it you become overpowered, like you just took a shot of compound V! 

Edited by kkulifay
  • Like 4

# Nioh.

. Returned to the game years later after grabbing the season pass, I really love Nioh I got the platinum shortly after it was release so returning to it was a blast, not long ago I also platinum and 100% Nioh 2 so I had an idea of how the upgrading system and the "red" enemies mechanics work, but I gotta say they are really cheap, they one shot me at times in WotD even with me having all ethereal gear +40, in the second game I face rolled Demon difficulty with little effort with the same gear level, other than the cheapness it was a really great and rewarding 100% the DLCs were great....but the Fare for the Afterlife and Everlasting Duty missions can go to hell, never again, whoever came up with the idea for these missions should be fired.

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 1

L589b39.png

100% Sly Minigames

33.57% - Uncommon

Four minigames included in the retail version of the Sly Trilogy with a set of eight Trophies: four for starting each minigame, and four for reaching a certain score, which is not hard at all to get. As such, getting the 100% is very easy and, although I did it in two sittings and so on my profile it's displayed a completion time of 23 hours and 57 minutes, the actual playtime was of around 10/11 minutes. With its 8 Trophies, this is also the game of my profile with the smallest amount of Trophies, beating the record of 9 Trophies of both Fractured Minds and What Remains of Edith Finch.

The four minigames are ok to play but at the end of the day is kinda laughable that this game was the lone reason why I purchased the Sly Trilogy physical rather than digital. ?

• Like 2

My most recent 100%'shards would be for Kingdom Come: Deliverance and flow. 

I started KCD last year and probably spent around 200 hours in before hitting a glitch that prevented me from finishing the main campaign. I half heartedly started a new run but was so disenchanted that I stopped maybe 5 or so hours in and vowed to come back at later date. Nearly a year later I came back to it to finish the platinum and then do another run on Hardcore to get the 100% completion. I got lost in it once more and probably spent double the time I needled to finish it off but I didn't mind at all.

The other most recent 100% was for flow. I started this one over a decade ago and decided on a whim to come back to it this past week. This is now my longest game to complete clocking in at 12 years, 6 months - this beats out my previous longest game by 2 months. 

Currently working on Bioshock Infinite and hope to nab the platinum and 100% soon enough.