Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lb2a420.png

The game was fully played on PS4. I wasn't expecting to finish it 100%, i was close to quitting the game with two, maybe three unobtained trophies. I was tired of farming levels for the cards, then i eventually did the one for beating Stage 8 without laser/shield/megabomb, looked at my medals and said "why not?", i had 85 medals and some stages weren't even finished on the lowest difficulty. And that's it.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

L724604.png

100% Limbo

2.24% - Ultra Rare

Picture can't be seen but trust me, that's Limbo! :lol:

Ever since I learned about this game, I got interested in it because of the challenge: I wanted to test myself against the Trophy that requires you to beat the game in one session only dying not more than five times. Despite tackling the game itself following a guide (Since I hate puzzles), the game surprised me, and I loved it: a very cool 2D Platformer. The hardest Trophy tested my patience, as I died countless times in the most stupid ways during runs that seemed to be perfect, and yesterday my poor Ps4 stayed on for like 8 hours spread during three sessions, but in the end I made it. The game isn't that long if you know how to progress and lasts about 45/50 minutes, but there are several ways you can die. My approach was to master more and more of the game as I kept playing during my days off from work (So that I had more free time), and I was able to play deathless first until a quarter of the game, then until half of it, and then until later on. In my final run, I managed to have a perfect, deathless run until the final section of the game, which is the hardest: I died once almost instantly, but I did not get discouraged and from then I played flawlessly and I ended the run with only one death. This makes wonder why the devs didn't pull the trigger and ask for a completely deathless run, thankfully they didn't. :lol:

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 1

Lfdb3a7.png

EU PS4 (38.86%)

a game made by the devs of xposed which follows it's formula but this time the pictures are cute girls.... yeah this appeals to a very certain audience.

i downloaded it because it was free and i liked xposed reloaded. preferred xposed reloaded.

Diffculty: 2/10

Time: 3 hours and 16 minutes 

• Like 1

Went back to clear up a few tricky DLC trophies/ones I couldn't be bothered with around release and nabbed 100% finally for both 'Bioshock' and 'Bioshock: Infinite.' Working on GTA 3 Remastered (PS4 version) now; didn't know for the longest time the Remastered trilogy had separate lists, so will probably play through these all over again for another Platinum from each.

• Like 2

On 5/1/2023 at 0:47 AM, KenjiCBZ said:

L724604.png

100% Limbo

2.24% - Ultra Rare

Picture can't be seen but trust me, that's Limbo! :lol:

Ever since I learned about this game, I got interested in it because of the challenge: I wanted to test myself against the Trophy that requires you to beat the game in one session only dying not more than five times. Despite tackling the game itself following a guide (Since I hate puzzles), the game surprised me, and I loved it: a very cool 2D Platformer. The hardest Trophy tested my patience, as I died countless times in the most stupid ways during runs that seemed to be perfect, and yesterday my poor Ps4 stayed on for like 8 hours spread during three sessions, but in the end I made it. The game isn't that long if you know how to progress and lasts about 45/50 minutes, but there are several ways you can die. My approach was to master more and more of the game as I kept playing during my days off from work (So that I had more free time), and I was able to play deathless first until a quarter of the game, then until half of it, and then until later on. In my final run, I managed to have a perfect, deathless run until the final section of the game, which is the hardest: I died once almost instantly, but I did not get discouraged and from then I played flawlessly and I ended the run with only one death. This makes wonder why the devs didn't pull the trigger and ask for a completely deathless run, thankfully they didn't. :lol:

Congrats! I enjoyed this read and this trophy is definitely on my list for a rainy day. Hope to join the club at some point! 

• Like 1

#12 - HiQ Ace Unlimited

L9ddcc2.png

Not a bad way to spend an hour or so and you can't really go wrong with free trophies. This has been out on PS4 for a while and I was surprised to see this of all games getting a PS5 port.

Only 7 trophies but they're simple to get. A little bit of grinding required at the end for using 100 power ups and placing 1000 pieces but nothing stressful.

• Like 1

L8e3c92.png

Far Cry Blood Dragon

PS4 version

this port is horrible and the game's presentation is cheap, the only thing that got me through it was the Far Cry gameplay look that still works to this day

Edited by The Investigator

ASSASSIN'S CREED CHRONICLES: CHINA

Lc5b7f5.png

ASSASSIN'S CREED CHRONICLES: INDIA

L589369.png

ASSASSIN'S CREED CHRONICLES: RUSSIA

L3b6601.png

Enjoyment:   7/10

Difficulty:     4/10

I like the Assassin’s Creed games and I’m slowly working my way through the franchise to get every platinum. I debated whether to play the Chronicles games as well since they can be seen as somewhat of a spin-off with much different gameplay, but in the end I decided to go for it.

The Chronicles games are 2D platform games with a large emphasis on stealth. I didn’t think I’d like the games but expected to be done with them quite quickly. But to my surprise, after a few levels I started to really enjoy myself. The levels consist of numerous small sections which can best be approached like a puzzle. Every section is rated and trying to get a Shadow Gold on every section was definitely the most fun in the game. It was very enjoyable figuring out the best way to go through a section without being seen and without killing anyone and it’s great that the emphasis is placed fully on stealth again, since that seemed to be going away more and more with the recent titles.

The absolute greatest function in the game is the ability to restart any section instantly. This turns the trial-and-error part of the game into a very fluid experience and since the sections are all really short, you never lose that much progress when you screw up. This allowed me to try and figure out most of the solutions by myself instead of just referring to a guide and upped the enjoyability of the games dramatically.

I find it difficult to pick a favorite out of the three games. Russia certainly feels the most distinct because of it’s art-style and the gun and telephone mechanics, but China and India had a more colorful and exotic art-style and were both locations that were long overdue in an Assassin’s Creed game. The gameplay and level design are great in all three games and they all have a pretty weak story, so I’ll refrain from picking one over the other.

Every game has to be completed once on Normal mode and then once on Plus or Plus Hard. In Plus modes you get to keep all of the upgrades that you collected earlier but they don’t show the enemy vision cones unless you are in eagle vision. I found Plus Hard to be a nice challenge without being too difficult. All in all, I really enjoyed my time with these games. It’s always a nice surprise when a game you expect to be mediocre turns out to be really enjoyable. I know there’s a collection with a platinum, but since these are three different small games, getting a 100% on each of them felt more appropriate. That’s just how my brain works I guess.

• Like 2

100% - Cozy Grove (New Neighbears DLC)

image-5.png

I did the platinum for Cozy Grove back in 2021, and started the DLC when it released in 2022, but I never finished the DLC until now for some reason. The DLC is very much like the main game, but with some additional characters and quests. (The DLC also gives you a cat to pet, but the base game gives you deer and birds to pet) - Overall, I am glad I returned to Cozy Grove and finished the DLC. It was a little tedious, especially catching 200 butterflies, but I got there in the end. 

Enjoyment - 8/10

Grind - 4/10

Time - Who knows?

• Like 1

Papers, Please (Vita)

L9b7bc7.png

One of those Vita indie games added to PS+ in 2018 which I ignored and promptly forgot about. Fast forward several years and Papers, Please was a game I'd heard good things about and wanted to play, but having forgot it ever existed on Vita I assumed I'd have to buy it one day in a Steam sale. After dusting off the Vita recently for some unrelated reason, I went through the list of games I had available to download only to find that Papers, Please had been sitting there all this time.

As far as puzzle simulation games go, Papers, Please is quite enjoyable. You play an immigration inspector controlling the entry of people into the fictional country of Arstotzka, while trying to identify errors, visitors using false documents, smugglers, spies, and terrorists, using only the documents provided by travelers and the various tools available in your booth. As the days go by things become more complex as additional requirements and tools get added to the mix. Each gameplay loop lasts for 30 days, and it's easy to restart at any given day.

A low stress experience where the core gameplay loop is made up of inspecting travel documents before admitting or denying visitors, made somewhat more exciting by the need to process visitors as quickly as possible without making mistakes, since you get paid per visitor processed while mistakes cost you a financial penalty. Along the way it helped me realize how complex the job of being an immigration inspector can potentially be.

This one is definitely worth experiencing, and if you had PS+ in December 2018 then odds are it's in your Vita library. It's a solid indie effort that's fun to play while offering some interesting and entertaining gameplay combined with trophies that aren't difficult to obtain.

Edited by Swotam
typos
  • Like 1

Moving Out

Some of the best couch co-op fun I've had since the days when all games were couch co-op. I'd recommend this to all gamer couples, without a doubt. Looking forward to the sequel that's scheduled for some point this year. Hopefully, it's more of the same because as we all know, if ain't broke, don't fix it!

A little over 2 years I burned my through 5 Batman games. The 2 Tell Tales games then the Arkham trilogy. Asylum I platinumed, City I did everything in the base game except for those dang campaign challenges and the DLC characters, Knight I platinumed and all but one DLC pack - I think you know which DLC pack.

Yes, the dreaded Community Map Pack DLC. Before throwing in the towel, I got easy ones then after several hours trying to get Requiem for a Killer, I said to hell with this and walked away happy with 93% completion. Fast forward to last Saturday when I woke up with an irresistible urge to finish Arkham Knight. That morning, I finished off the Predator map trophies and then squared up to face down Requiem once more. 8 hours of attempts later... I still had not beaten it not even close, the highest score I reached was 440,000 out of the 1,050,000 I needed to reach Killer Croc. Down but not defeated, I switched over to A Chill in the Air and by Sunday night I had beaten it unharmed as Batman and Robin but couldn't get there with Nightwing just yet. On Monday though I finally got through with Nightwing and started working on The Curtain Falls. It wasn't till Friday that I managed a perfect freeflow with Nightwing, the Saturday I did it with Robin, today though I was firing on all cylinders. I beat it with Catwoman and then Batman nabbing my penultimate trophy before 100%, leaving me just my nemesis, Requiem for a Killer. I found a trick online on to disable the gun boxes and then using a trick I subconciously learned from getting the previous 2 trophies I made incredible headway into this last trophy. On my first attempt I made it to a combo of nearly 300 but screwed the pooch. After that I had a few false starts before finally weaving my monster combo of 450ish and breaking the fabled 1,050,000 point. I promptly beat Killer Croc and basked in the sweet ding of my last trophy for 100% in Arkham Knight, clocking in at 2 years and 4 months. All that remains now is to decide wether or not I go back to Arkham City.

• Like 2

On 5/29/2023 at 8:27 AM, Revvie said:

Child of Light(PS4)
Led1bfe.png

Last trophy earned:

4Lb75dee.png

Coronation
Dethrone the Queen of the Night.

I missed out on such a beautiful and fun game.

nice :)

L6fffa4.png

EU PS4 Stack

a Good minigolf game and i had fun with it, currently writing a guide for it.

Diffculty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

Time: 1 Day and 1 Hour

Lb807a1.png

A New God

Ldd22e5.png

This was great, it’s 95% puzzles. But there are some really cool movement ones that are my favorite. 

theu should’ve had Ares consist of more combat trials like the main game had though because it definitely needed that variety. There’s some combat, but not nearly enough so the puzzle focus does wear a bit. Especially with the wonky aiming of the hammer to do some ball puzzles. 

Myths of the Eastern Realm

Lb7490f.png

I enjoyed this a lot as well. Ku, the main character is a bit annoying however. His jokes to himself aren’t good, but I liked that this was basically a smaller main game. It reskins most everything but added to the puzzles. 

The Lost Gods

La91aa5.png

hated it. They changed it to isometric but didn’t change their design to fit. So you have tons of verticality and can’t see where the hell you’re going. “Go to the volcano!” I can only see 3 feet in front of me where?!

and this for some reason requires you to explore all over before you can progress so forces more disorganized exploring despite not being build for it.

worse still is that all movement abilities, even something as basic as sprinting or climbing, are locked away behind progress.

it’s a shame, as this adds new environments, new Gods, new vistas to enjoy in this lovely art design and you can’t enjoy any of it.

ash is a neat character, her dynamic with Fenyx is nice. I hope they make a sequel and include both her and him. 

if this just had the normal camera it would be fine, even with cheap cutscenes though preferably at least up those to the same as the rest of the game and dlc. 

anorhwr waste of the new gods as they get portrayed cheaply 99% of the game as static images in a dialog box instead of animated ingame. 

I was so disappointed in this one. But it’s over thank god, it was rough to go through not being able to see anything. Can you climb to the top of something! Who knows! You can’t see shit. 

• Like 2