Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the Future - All 5 episodes 100%.

Not the most enjoyable game, but easy and quick trophies.

The Fuelmaster trophy in Episode 1 was quite annoying.

And in episode 2 I had to restart because of a glitch...

Episode 3 was the most enjoyable, I think.

Episode 3, 4 and 5 completed without a problem.

Recommended!

Battlefield 1943. 

This is actually a pretty good game, for a game from 2009. The graphics also aren't bad for that time.

But to be honest, this game is actually a spawnkillfest, spawnrapefest, explosivefest, sniperfest, campfest and I don't see why so many people still play this.

If you kill an enemy in his main base, you won't receive any points. Yet people still waste their time and camp in your landing craft boat and kill you as soon as you spawn. It didn't really bothered me that much once I obtained all trophies except the Tour Of Duty ones, because I wasn't required to make any kills or help my team. So I just let myself get killed an d ask myself why this guy wastes his time in my base achieving nothing. And if that didn't happen, the enemy took 4 of the 5 flags and spawnkill you as soon as you spawn on your only flag. With explosives ofcourse, because apperently bullets are nowhere to find. 

I can't remember the amount of times I saw players throwing grenades at each other, while jumping and shooting their grenade launcher at each other. It's rather funny to watch those idiots spam grenades while they could have shot each other within seconds. I guess people really love explosives.

Going on foot in this game out of the question, if people weren't spamming explosives, they were sniping everywhere. I normally don't hate snipers in a BF game, but this just annoyed me. I even got killed in my main base by a sniper while waiting for a plane.

I also don't understand the overuse of explosives since they aren't OP or anything. It's well balanced. 

I could go on for longer, but that would be a waste of time.

So here's the Battlefield awesomeness. 

As in any BF game I like to do those things you would never see in any other game. An only in Battlefield moment.

I especially like being a Human Anti-air as I liked to be in BF3.

I have shot about 5-8 planes out of the sky with my rocket launcher. About 2 or 3 or those aren't countable, since they didn't lifted off.

My 2nd kill of the whole game was a plane who came for me in his strafing run. I used the same technique at in BF3, shoot right up in the sky, just before they reach my position.

Worked well that time. 2nd kill was similar. The 3rd kill was a bit more awesome. An enemy was spawnraping me in his plane and I just spawned and had to react a bit faster than usual, when I see them coming from miles away. I quickly turned around and hit the plane. 

The 4th kill was rather funny, I killed a guy who tried to steal my plane from my main base. He didn't came far.

The 5th kill was similar as the 1st and 2nd. But I liked more because the guy was spawnraping my main base before that.

I also shot a plane with a tank once but I find that harder than in BF3, because the bullet drop is much higher than in BF3.

This is great game trophy wise but not much more interesting after 100% for me.

• Like 1

kLex2yt.png

been beating My head on this last " 5-a-day " trophy. over the past 2 days, I must have played it 10 times total for this. inching My way controller by controller. and 1 always die. very frustrating. then I had a theory. tried it. and turns out it worked. check da tips section for this trophy. I think this an exclusive that when it gets out will take this trophy from ultra rare to common. :ninja: .

Thomas Was Alone 100%.

I didn't liked this game. I suck at this game. I'm awfull at platforming. And it was really boring. But the trophies were easy and the game was free. :D

However, this is a game made by a genius, it's really creative and I didn't experienced a single glitch. I have a lot of respect for the devs.

Edited by MrCostari