Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be starting that tomorrow - is it any good?

For me, 100% Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Episode 3: They Stole Max's Brain!

Eh not really. Its pretty buggy. Probably the worst of Telltale.

Jurassic-Park-The-Game-Logo-320x205.png

Jurassic Park Episode 2 

L2f5788.png and L3afcaa.pngandL874900.png

Trying to get these done and not have them sit in the backlog. Thanks to that flash sale I've got a lot of Tell Tale games to play through. Hope to have the rest of Monkey Island done soon.

L8183ec.pngandL23d9fb.png

Finished the last 2 chapters now to move on to Sam and Max or Jurassic Park or Back to the Future. Not sure which to play next.

Edited by monkeydluffy512
  • Like 2

L2f5788.png and L3afcaa.pngandL874900.png

Trying to get these done and not have them sit in the backlog. Thanks to that flash sale I've got a lot of Tell Tale games to play through. Hope to have the rest of Monkey Island done soon.

thoughts? got it also in flash sale and I haven't played a single Monkey Island game.. can I still enjoy or at least understood the flow?

OT:

L930f7c.png

LOL... this game has been sitting in my ps3 HDD since December and only had given a try when I bought the season pass last flash sale... surprisingly, I enjoyed it... might played the rest of the episode... 1 episode per day perhaps? ^_^

• Like 1

thoughts? got it also in flash sale and I haven't played a single Monkey Island game.. can I still enjoy or at least understood the flow?

OT:

L930f7c.png

LOL... this game has been sitting in my ps3 HDD since December and only had given a try when I bought the season pass last flash sale... surprisingly, I enjoyed it... might played the rest of the episode... 1 episode per day perhaps? ^_^

Depending on how busy your schedule is maybe more than 1 episode per day.

Speaking of which,

Lb3887e.png

Back to the Future:  Episode 5

Onward to Sam and Max episodes :D

Edited by Starrk_01
  • Like 3

sour-patch-kids-world-gone-sour-logo-1.j

Picked this game up for a buck over the weekend and SWEET damn it was a fun platformer. Great graphics, fun levels, good bosses, good music, reasonable collectibles, funny story etc. etc. etc. The only negative was the wall jumps but with practice you can master those as well.

It isn't a very long game but for 5 bucks (or a dollar in my case) I wouldn't expect it to be much longer.

Pick this one up if you want a good, quick game to play :)

• Like 1