Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

What an awesome game! Loved it even more than FC3 ... so many great things about the game from funny lines, awesome weapons, bright colors, etc. Highly recommend this game!

100%

L886765.png

I played, and platinumed, this game almost 3 years ago. I wasn't into spending money on DLC at the time so I was content to leave it at at. Over the years now I have become a little more OCD about my completion %, especially with the publishing of this site :lol:

This game plays very similar to the God Of War games in that the camera angles are controlled by the game and shift automatically as you move around. This leaves the :r3: stick to perform dodge-rolls. The overall difficulty of the base game was not too bad. This game seems to be underrated and takes a lot of flack for being so similar to GoW but, it really is a great game IMO.

So, if you are interested in going for the 100% in this title, you will need to purchase 2 DLC packs.

Dark Forest

Trials of St. Lucia

The Dark Forest is a short single-player extension with only 2 trophies and they are relatively simple. The Trials of St. Lucia however, is the cause of most people's lack of 100%. There are 10 trophies for this DLC and 9 of them require almost no effort whatsoever. You can find disgustingly easy trials all over the place online for completing all the other trophies in the DLC... super easy and will only take a couple hours (at most). This, unfortunately, is what makes the It's in the Trial :bronze: trophy so daunting.  For It's in the Trial :bronze: you must complete 25 single player EA trials and 15 co-op EA trials. The thing with this, is there are exactly 25 EA single player trials and exactly 15 co-op trials. These trials range in difficulty from bronze to platinum. You will have to complete every EA published trial for this trophy :(  You will need to have some fighting skill with both Dante and St. Lucia. While several of these trials are a cakewalk, many are not. You will need to learn the character's fighting moves and when to use them. You will need to learn the enemies and what order you should prioritize them.

The online is absolutely dead at this point and i'm surprised the servers are still open. You will need to secure a good partner for the co-op trials as many of the trials take coordination, strategy, and mics are a huge plus.

With all that said, i'm extremely happy that I finally got this 100%. I had given up on it and had no intentions of finishing it up until @Rowdi came along and convinced me to go for it again. I've played (and boosted) with this guy a few times and couldn't risk turning down the offer. You are the man Rowdi! Thanks for all your help, patience, and the good times :D

• Like 4

L1d726e.png

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 100%

Got the last 2 trophies I needed with a random team in a public match. I was so damn happy when we finally made it. The only thing I wanted to do in that moment was  hug them all :P

It was a pretty fun DLC but overpriced in my opinion.

Edited by Aexuz
  • Like 3

100%

L886765.png

I have a new ultra rare and it's my new rarest. :D
Don't let the bronze fool you. EA should've made this at least a silver. It was fun though and I'm really glad that I decided to return to Dante's Inferno for the St. Lucia Trials and ecstatic that @bmj14772 decided to join up.

With all that said, i'm extremely happy that I finally got this 100%. I had given up on it and had no intentions of finishing it up until @Rowdi came along and convinced me to go for it again. I've played (and boosted) with this guy a few times and couldn't risk turning down the offer. You are the man Rowdi! Thanks for all your help, patience, and the good times :D

Thank you sir, but it was a team effort and I couldn't have done it without you. :highfive:

Thanks for all the extra effort and support, bmj. ;)
  • Like 3