Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surge_Deluxe_Splash_Screen.png

A very fun colour matching game crippled by one of the dumbest grindy trophies ever. Which one is that, you may say? Well it is called Grinder Man...give you enough of a clue what you need to do? It has also replaced my Modnation Racers Road Trip plat as my 5th rarest trophy at 0.82%...that is crazy :D

Huge thank you to Mr. P who took pity on this dood and told me to save after every round. I would have been a little annoyed if I had not known that :D.

• Like 3

Surge_Deluxe_Splash_Screen.png

A very fun colour matching game crippled by one of the dumbest grindy trophies ever. Which one is that, you may say? Well it is called Grinder Man...give you enough of a clue what you need to do? It has also replaced my Modnation Racers Road Trip plat as my 5th rarest trophy at 0.82%...that is crazy :D

Huge thank you to Mr. P who took pity on this dood and told me to save after every round. I would have been a little annoyed if I had not known that :D.

Haha no problem dood. Didnt want there to be even more suffering than there already was. Congrats again dood!

PlayStation Home

L496df6.png

I've never really gotten into these "secondlife"-esque VR thingies, despite trying out a lot of them. And Home is no exception, but the trophies kept me going. Now I won't be back, unless more trophies are released in the future - which I kinda hope. Funnily enough.

I've got 2 today. Spec Ops: The Line   and   Cel Damage HD (PS3)   :D

Gonna work on Cel Damage HD (Vita) tomorrow, it's cross buy and has the same list - why not, shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours :)

EDIT: I have now 100% Cel Damage HD (Vita) took me about 25 mins I think... Love this game :D

Edited by Cobby1995