Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex Kidd In Miracle World

L104324.png

This one is special for me because this is literally the first video game I ever played. It came built into my original SEGA Master System II and back then I could never beat it lol. I still find it frustratingly hard even today, but now that you can save wherever you like, I can finally get through it.

Lf8a677.png

Doki-Doki Universe (PS4)

A very quirky game, but it is probably one of the most calm and relaxing games I've ever played and it was very fun. This game can make you feel good about yourself in anyway by complimenting you constantly.The trophies were simple and I enjoyed going through all the different planets. It's a shame the DLC planets don't have trophies attached to them as I would probably get them if so. Overall this is such a unique fun little game that I will probably play again on the PS3 version later to experience it all again.

Watch Dogs

L5b7e92.png

Game Rating 7/10

Difficulty Rating 2/10

June 27th 2014

Completed in 3 weeks, 3 hours

This is my last 100% because it doesn't yet have any DLC trophies, hopefully that isn't far away but for now it's completion is 100%.

I didn't expect much from this game and it was a great game though a lot of repetativness in getting trophies so even though there isn't much and

it's easy I spent a lot of time in between working on inFAMOUS SECOND SON, MGS V: GZ and PS+ games.

Though, it's got a pretty cool platinum

Platinum Trophy

100% Clear

1Lb227ac.png

Edited by SoIidWoIf

mutant-mudds-banner1.png

I got this game free from + and it had so much potential to be an Awesome platformer that I feel a little let down :(

Fantastic music, good sprite work and clever level designs are marred by terrible jumping/floating mechanics and too much back-tracking. You are only allowed to equip one item at a time so to unlock all the secrets you have to keep going back to Granny's house to pick up another item to use in a level. If you picked the wrong one then you had to replay the level with the correct one.

Also I didn't even know I had items and I was beating the game with the starting jet-pack and was wondering why this game was so hard. Once I had the better jet-pack the game became much easier.

Finally I wish the game had some sort of boss. The last level just ends and you defeated the mutants...how?

Anyways this game could have been an 8/10 but it ends up being just slightly above average due to stupid decisions

• Like 3