Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkstalkers Resurrection

Lcf3c4b.png

100%  :yay:

This game was very awesome and tons of fun. The only trials that were truly challenging was Rikuo's. He set me back. Luckily i read that the trials would work better if you paused in between and it did.

The game is very enjoyable offline. By the way I'm the 39th achiever to 100% this game. 

• Like 1

Faery: Legends of Avalon.

It was a really good story, despite the recycled character models.  The creatures and locations were really unique as well.  I had a lot of fun exploring each of the different worlds, and appreciated the depth of the character and party customization.  Looking forward to the sequel if it hasn't been cancelled or anything.  xD

Darkstalkers Resurrection

Lcf3c4b.png

100%  :yay:

This game was very awesome and tons of fun. The only trials that were truly challenging was Rikuo's. He set me back. Luckily i read that the trials would work better if you paused in between and it did.

The game is very enjoyable offline. By the way I'm the 39th achiever to 100% this game. 

Pretty much the same as this.

• Like 1

Yeah i didn't believe when i read that you can pause it in between and work. I didn't believe it until you told me that you can pause it. Then i tried it and got it done. I read the pausing trick from http://www.trueachievements.com/a174940/the-chosen-king-achievement.htm months ago! Did you read this also?

Pretty much the same as this.

Yeah!

Yeah i didn't believe when i read that you can pause it in between and work. I didn't believe it until you told me that you can pause it. Then i tried it and got it done. I read the pausing trick from http://www.trueachievements.com/a174940/the-chosen-king-achievement.htm months ago! Did you read this also?

Yeah!

Yeah that's where I got it from. Took 30 minutes with that trick.

Sly Cooper                                                                      Sly Cooper 2

1Ld1830e.png                             1Ld1830e.png        

Love both games and I'm currently playing the third one. Each of these games makes me want to get Sly 4 now.

Edited by Cabhills

L6bb3b9.png

I did it! Co-op was the last trophy to pop. I managed to do some of the levels alone but my roommate helped me with some of the later levels (levels 9 and 10 were a pain to try by myself). A great game I can full-heartedly recommend! Hopefully there will be a sequel.

• Like 1