Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

call-of-duty-ghosts-19880-1920x1200.jpg

Finally Jesus man.

This is one of those games where the platinum is easy but, the 100% is hard or annoying to do.

While going for this 100% I found it easier play with a buddy that way it's less of a grind. Solo also works but, you have to be a real pro at the mode. The hardest trophy for me was Time is Everything. All the Completionist trophies are easy if you play by yourself or with a friend. You can also try to found high level randoms that have all upgrades but be warned if your a low level they might not want to play with you. In my opinion Ghost is not as bad as Black Ops II to 100%.

Edited by Suicide_Tortuga
  • Like 1

xD

:platinum: 100%

gravity-rush.jpg

May have gone a little out of order from one of my older post, but I just 100%ted this game, Gravity Rush, my 50th (special) :platinum:, a couple of minutes ago.

Of course the DLC was the only thing standing in my way to 100%. Most of the challenges in the DLC were difficult and challenging. Somewhat almost gave up completely on a few of them, but I stuck around, didn't give up, and in return, I prevailed and ended up completing each DLC pack.

Original Story: (Unlike what my trophy profile doesn't tell you.. I platinumed the game 2 months ago, but on my profile it will say completed recently, because I obtained all the trophies 2 months later) I wasn't going to get the DLC at first. I was going to accept and deal with this game having been left at a trophy percentage of 64%. However, as 2 months went by, it started bothering me every single time I took a look at my profile to you know check my overall trophy percentage, my newest plats, etc, etc. So when I started considering and keep reminding myself that this game was my special 50th :platinum:, that this was a PS Vita game and :platinum:, as I only have 5 Vita :platinum: s, and that this game starred a female character as the main character, games I don't have a lot of this gender as the main, I had to 100% it. The price is also a factor in this to. Had the price per pack been any higher than $4.99, I wouldn't have purchased ALL DLC packs (until a much later point in time most likely).

Edited by BlueDiamond93