Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L36ac8c.png

Finally! What, A, Damn, Long, Grind. When I bought this DLC i'd never expect it to be a huge grind or so, but it actually was. The main game has like 50 events (MW races not counted) for the gold trophy. The DLC had 20 New cars that you needed to finish first with every damn car. So 6-8 events each car will get you a total of 120-160 new events. Also driving 321 km with 15 cars was a long grind. It took roughly 3 hours to get 321km (Rubber band afk..) for one car, and you had to do it with 15 cars, which is a total of 45 hours. Also for one license plate you had to jump over 6 other people which is crazy! Glad I've found a good boosting session and got the license plate. Thanks for all the help guys, cheers! Another 100% I can add to my list :)

:platinum: 100%

dead_space_3_game_wide.jpg

Finally not only caught up to the great and enjoyable DLC ("Awakened"), which is definitely worth it's price (unlike an overpriced The Last of Us: Left Behind) but I 100%ted it, which also means I 100%ted Dead Space 3. I should have had this 100% many days ago, but thanks to an online related trophy that requires the presence of a co-op partner, my 100% was delayed (as others I've asked or tried to get help stayed silent).

Shout-out and thanks to DaisyVilla102 for helping me get the trophy that required a coop partner to get one of the trophies, as I couldn't do it alone.

• Like 1

L734f13.png

After enduring to horrible online servers for this game, I chipped away at

the "Violent Duelist" trophy. Finally today I hit 1 million in total damage.

As much as I love Yu-Gi-Oh games this one was a real stinker for more

reasons than I care to list. Just really wish there was a way to build a great

deck without having to buy booster packs, because I would have gotten this 100%

a lot sooner :|

• Like 1

100% + plat in Shadow of Mordor just an hour or two ago. Enjoyed it a lot.

- Familiar (AC's) controls, familiar problems with them like hitting the wanted person with your finisher attacks

- Fair trophies, fair collectibles - nothing of a too much challenge

- Nice storyline, but kinda short

- Balanced skill tree kinda system

- Great nemesis system