Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1464155-costume_quest___logo_final_copy_

I definitely had fun playing this game that I wish that bought it a year ago. I really enjoy playing this game since it was based on Halloween which is perfect for this month. In this game, you have to save your sibling as they were kidnapped by a group of monsters. And the only way to get them back is to team up with two other kids in your super-powered costumes while getting some candy on the side. Who doesn't like free candy? I highly recommend this game if you like both Halloween and a turn-based rpg.

CostumeQuest2_Logo.jpg

This game is just as fun as the first one, only this time you'll be doing a little 'Back to the Future' adventure. Everything has been improved from the first game as this adventure is a little harder. As much as I want to tell you about the game, I don't want to spoil it for the those who hasn't played yet. So long story short, you'll have very interesting costumes as well as collecting some new Creepy Treats. If you enjoy playing the first game, you'll also enjoy playing this one. 

100%

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

Ld8ff21.png

What a ride this was... I did what I wasn't able to do on Gamecube, which was inconsistent attempts for over the course of 10 yrs. Never thought I'd see the day I'd get A Rank on ALL missions, on any version of this game. There's so much relief, joy, growth that I feel that it's overwhelming, a bit. If this game had a Platinum, which it should(!), I couldn't even imagine how I'd be.

Right after 100%ting it's prequel, Sonic Adventure, another feat I couldn't do on Gamecube, I was able to 100% yet the next installment in the series. That's double the.. everything! It was a very good thing for both these games to have been remastered and put in the PSS. Childhood nightmare(s) turned into 100%(s). The experience I went through will never be forgotten, and I will always be proud of this 100%!

^_^

• Like 1