Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

Most recent 100% is Motorstorm RC on Vita, which seems to be my reply to every "most recent" trophy topic today D: Whoops, should have had some variety.

So to have that, most recent 100% with no platinum is... New Paint Park/Paint Park Plus on Vita ^^ Took 5 minutes and 45 secs xD

• Like 2

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L2a5de4.png

PS Vita - 100%

Took me over 2 months to get the 100% in this. The Vita analog sticks are a little difficult to use for accurate shots and the AI on the higher difficulties is just ridiculous. Most of the trophies were reasonable however, Mr. Perfect and Owned! are just sick. The last 3 opponents in Hard were tough to Ace and the Master opponents are just unfair. It boiled down to getting pretty lucky after many many many failed attempts. Good luck to those that go for this 100%.

• Like 3

100% #27 - Tekken Revolution

I forgot to sync my trophies on PS3 before updating, so I have to wait an hour for my  100% to show :(

Fun game, very easy trophies and free. Can't beat a free, easy trophy game. Let's just hope they don't add DLC...

• Like 1

L84e178.png

(PS Vita)

This was a pretty fun puzzle game. I played the crap out of it and it still took me almost a week. There are 150 levels between the Story and Puzzle modes :o  My only complaint on this one was that "Photo Finish" seemed to be glitched. I'm not sure what the deal was but, I ended up having to delete the game and re-install it to finally earn that trophy (thanks @MatCauthon for the suggestion). Got four new Ultra Rares out of it and two of them are now in my top 5 :D

• Like 3