Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got 100% in Assassin's Creed IV last week.  I did all the MP trophies when the game launched, as well as the DLC ones when they were released, then put it aside for a long time to work on the MP trophies for other games.  I finally went back to it, started the story, and did it all in a little under 2 weeks, then followed it up with the Freedom Cry DLC to get platinum and 100%.

Prior to that, I also got 100% platinum in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, which was in the same boat as ACIV.  Not sure which game will be next.

L1ed4e6.png

Despite the awful cutscenes and voice acting I actually really enjoyed this game. I absolutely blitzed through my 2nd play-through as I pretty much had the game memorized, I'm glad this game had fast travel as well, made the game a lot more enjoyable and not repetitive.

Unfinished Swan :D

Le7ba7f.png

Such a beautiful, short experience! From start to finish, I found the gameplay engaging (though simple), puzzles relaxing but fun to work out, and the music very appropriate. I also really liked how the 'type' of paint changed throughout the game, and though simple, thought the graphics were very pretty and made for a nice-looking game. Story was also very simple (with just a few short 'cutscenes' of still pictures), but serviceable to keep me going through the game. Each stage was also very different in terms of your goals; going form a beautiful, airy chapter to a terrifying one with dark beasts wasn't fun!

Trophies are very easy for the most part; simple finish the game and use the handy in-game 'balloon finder' and you'll be right. Turns out I actually got the 'Rocketeer' and 'Spaceman' trophies differently (simple created a new block, smaller than the other one, on top of it and it went flying :P) though haha. Also 'Minimalist' was actually surprisingly easy. My main advice is DO NOT TOUCH THE RIGHT STICK TO CHANGE CAMERA UNLESS YOU HAVE A REFERENCE POINT. I.e. at the beginning, simply move back until you hear footsteps stop, go left, back, left, then right, then back (should be able to hear a change in footsteps on grass), then left down stairs, then forwards to the swan feet. From here, make sure you're familiar with the path through the swamp (quite easy) up to the steps where you can hear the music. Use the crown in the centre as your 'centre focus' point and move around the area as you know from having played the game. When you get down, use the gold things to direct yourself up to the top layer (go to the right, forwards, left and up stairs, then forwards), then look for the 'handle' looking thing; this points you towards the steps. Look at it and move backwards until you feel yourself going up the steps. Follow them up and around and walk towards the story-book page. Then turn left, walk through the boxes, and go straight ahead. Fall down the hole and you're done :) I did it first try with no paint used at all, only took me 5 minutes (and no other practice ones save playing through the game normally twice for fun + balloon hunting).

All in all, definitely worth a play; especially considering it's currently free! Don't expect a long or challenging game, but you will most likely enjoy it :)

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

100% Difficulty: 2.5/10 (only because of Minimalist, but use either my quick run-through above or another tip guide and you'll have no problems. Or, like me, have a crack yourself and see if you can do it!)

Edited by FluffyAssassin64

My latest is Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor plus DLCs man the Test of The Wild

and Test of The Ring challenges were pretty difficult in my book, but i got through it.

Now onto The Order:1886 then The Witcher III The Wild Hunt <<< Can't wait !

I got 100 % on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (to find in Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix) a week ago...

Also my very first 100 % on any game that's here in my profile! Now trying to get that on Assassin's Creed 2, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII :D

• Like 1

Yesterday I completed Murasaki Baby and today I played Machinarium which is a great indie puzzle game. I allready played it on PS3 and later I bought it on sale to play on my PSVita. I can surely recommend it allthough not all puzzles will be easy.

1Lc35cb9.png

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3)

There were a lot of fun parts, but acing some of the levels was extremely frustrating! Fortunately, I only ran into one trophy glitch and I was able to get it to pop by doing the same thing two more times. I was planning on double platting it, but not anymore. However, the new characters added a fun new element to the game. Oddsock is my favorite! :D