Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloodborne, completed with 2 characters. With the first character created I compeleted NG & NG+ by killing all the bosses, with the second just.. more or less ran through the game. First "Souls" game platinum(and probably the only one).

complete_icon.png #6: DuckTales: Remastered

L7b28b0.png

Alright, I really need to stop underestimating Disney games. It can be quite challenging to get all trophies for this game, since there's one mode (Extreme) mode which has no opportunity to save. If you run out of lives you got to start from scratch. Luckily a full playtrough takes roughly an hour.. which isn't that bad. The game itself is pretty fun. Especially the dialogues. (The accent was really fun). Bless me bagpipes! More trophies for me Trophy bin. :D

murdered-Soul-Suspect-Logo-large.jpg

Murdered : Soul Suspect

A paranormal themed thriller game,like a L.A Noire with ghosts in some ways.

Easy game and not bad at all

• Like 1

Race the Sun

8L3f3a0c.png

Downloaded this game on a whim; felt like something 'easy and short' to tide me over between the big releases of Bloodborne and Witcher 3. Boy was I in for a surprise! This game was not easy at the start; and getting that 5 million points took quite a few attempts! It's all definitely possible with some quick-thinking, learning levels, and careful use of power-ups. Other than that, the game is simple, has horribly clunky menus and presentation, and not that 'inspiring' to look at. The game itself is EXTREMELY addictive though; and the clever use of the 'sun mechanic' (You're a solar-powered craft, so you need the sun's power to keep going. As it drops lower in the sky, the shadows lengthen and make it even harder. You need to get boosts to give yourself more time; a bit of a risk-reward mechanic as boosts make navigating the tricky sections even harder). The level-progression system of challenges is reasonably simple to complete, but satisfying in its own right. The upgrades and 'decals' for your ship are likewise barebones but serviceable.

Overall, this was a surprisingly-addictive little game that kept me entertained for quite a while. Getting the 5 million points (and finishing lvl 4 of apocalypse mode) is doable with a bit of practice, so stick at it and earn yourself a few ultra rare trophies!

Enjoyment: 6.5/10 (short-lived; mainly just addictive to beat scores but got sick of it after a while)

Difficulty to 100%: 5/10 (highly skill-dependent; if you're good at quick thinking you won't find it that hard after learning the levels. Otherwise, prepare for a lot of time to be invested!)

Edited by FluffyAssassin64
  • Like 1

Got 3 games to 100% this weekend-

#275: SLEEPING DOGS: DEFINITIVE EDITION

good fun dlc, for the most part, though the Nightmare in North Point is a bit of a patience tester - who thought 200 campire kills was a good idea - you only have like 80 after doing every last mission! Pretty boring just driving around looking for them.

#276: GUACAMELE STCE

god i missed this game. Its so good - the new dlc is a bit of a joke trophy-wise, but was still fun to jump back into for a couple of hours to regain my lost 100%

#277: LATA CROFT AND THE TEMPLE OF OSIRIS

A fan-friggin'-tastic game, i personally think these Lara Croft games are far superior to any of the Tomb Raider games, and this one is as good as the first - i never played with more than 2 players, as my wife and i play these in couch coop, but regardless, they are very well made and getting all the challenges is very addictive

100% #65: Burnout Paradise

I kinda gave up on this game years ago, then got it again to play with friend and got Platinum, left it again and got back to it lately. Feels good to have Burnout Platinum and 100% makes it even sweeter. Not as good as Burnout 3 Takedown, but had lots of fun with it. Guess I Need to 100% Most Wanted now for Speed.  ;)

complete_icon.png #7: Never Alone

Lef6c16.png

Short & fun little game. Nothing too challenging, but some moments further on the game were a be a bit annoying. Luckily I didn't need a guide for every collectible since most collectibles were really easy to spot. :)  

• Like 2

#86 - Astro Tripper

Lc2f18b.png

And it only took me 5 years and 5 months to finish!

I bought this game pretty close to when I got my PS3, thinking it was going to be like Mutant Storm Reloaded. It's not. It's not a terrible game or anything, but it's not especially good either.

L2e6801.png

This was a fun little game, out of the 100 level, only about 3 got on my nerves, relaxing music though, & a somewhat interesting story.

Easy trophies too, I wasn't even trying for the 100%, but I got it anyways. :P Although, without a Platinum, I feel strangely empty inside. -_-

• Like 3