Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lb3663b.png

Pillar

I really enjoyed playing Pillar and my only problem with it is that it is incredibly short (2-3 Hours). It's a game with 6 characters all having to pass different puzzles to get to a pillar. Two characters have to dodge guards, two have puzzles with lamps and the other two play a more complicated game of pacman. I'd really recommend this game to anyone who likes puzzle games although I would wait for it to go on sale first.

Ibb & Obb
I had a lot of fun with this one, platforming with some puzzles thrown in. Collecting all the crystals was somewhat annoying Playing all the levels solo was definitely a challenge as you have to move the two characters on completely different ways at the same time. I played a bit with my wife and my 7 year old daughter and it's a lot of fun trying to master the puzzles without a guide. We were laughing several times because of our own mistakes. The music is really good too, if you stop to listen to it. I'll keep this one saved on my hard drive for quite a while to come.

• Like 1

Yesterday was clean up day.  

1Lf9b2c5.png                                 8Ld2c137.png

Finally got finished with Welcome Park and that darn glitch on Metrico World 6 (the patch didn't fix it).  I must have played that last World 100 times, I'm not exaggerating either.  It's been months. 

• Like 3

Never Alone

Lef6c16.png

Pretty cool game. I'm really not big on puzzle games but this one was alright. I think I beat the game with all but 2 of the collectibles needed without a guide since they were so easy. The thing I liked about this game were the insight videos that you unlock that tell a story of an Alaskan people that live so much differently than most of us. They were pretty interesting and I thought they had really great communal values while most people in the rest of the world tend to live just for themselves. Anyway, not the funnest game I've played and I'm glad it only took a few hours because by the end I was pretty much done. 

• Like 2

100% #278(Platinum #188): RATCHET & CLANK 3: UP YOUR ARSENAL (vita)

My favourite of the three available on the vita - im really amazed that i never had a sense of how good these games were back when they were originally released - but on the plus side i now have a whole bunch of games to check out!

Immediately went online and bought 3 of the PS3 games to keep my newfound love of R&C going.

This one is tons of fun - none of the questionable driving and sliding on a rail sequences, and instead a solid focus on the excellent combat - which is what these games do best!

8/10 (would probably be a 9/10 on ps3, but vita has some framerate issues, and the strafe button being on the touchpad basically means you never strafe!)

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

Ldd084c.png

I was enjoying this until I hit a very annoying glitch in the end that caused me to an entire second playthrough as well as replaying a save point several times till an item did not glitch on me. 

• Like 1

L75f354.png

Monsterbag

This game is a lot of fun on the earlier stages but Stage 15 (Laser Technician Trophy) was very frustrating and had 0 margin for error. Apart from that really good game :)

• Like 1

Ld1d2f6.png

Was interested in this back when it got announced at E3. Turned out to be exactly how I expected it to be. Great implementation of the vita features, enjoyable gameplay and so far the best indie game I've played. No idea why so many people disliked and complained about this game, it is exactly what it promised to be and I had no glitches throughout the game.

• Like 1