• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doki-Doki Universe (PS4)

100% on 12th April 2015

(2 days, 2 hours, 1 minute)

Lf8a677.png

2nd times playing this game is BORING but anyway it's Free on PLUS and FREE trophy too. :blush:

Valiant Heart: The Great War (PS4)

100% on 18th April 2015

(4 days, 21 hours, 27 minutes)

L12bad9.png

Awesome story better then gameplay itself. :yay:

Never Alone (PS4)

100% on 20th April 2015

(2 days, 1 hour, 51 minutes)

L70382a.png

Know more about them and History, Learned. :hmm:

Contrast (PS4)

100% on 23rd April 2015

(1 day, 21 hours, 4 minutes)

L84938f.png

Nice background music, very relaxing. :coffee:

The Swapper (PS4)

100% on 25th May 2015

(2 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes)

Ld3a634.png

Nice puzzles really make my rusty brains working again. :spank:

Edited by foot_ball_nut
  • Like 4

100% #290 - OCTODAD: DADLIEST CATCH (Vita)

I love love love this game - but reccomend against playing it on vita.

Its a fantastically goofy funtime on PS4 - especially if you play 'multiplayer' where teo people control different limbs - but on vita the framerate is hitchy, and there are stops for loading ALL THE TIME - like, at every change in objective.

I did like the fact that they gave tis new version different trophies - so different things to do, but the vita version just is not up to the standard that was set by the PS4 version.

5/10

8/10 (on PS4)

Dragon Fantasy Book 1

Lebcb4d.png

Another great game and I loved how much it was patterned after Dragon Warrior, even to the point of having some of the same sound effects such as critical hits in battle and the initial starting battle sound. I have Book 2 in my backlog waiting to be played and I'm already looking forward to playing that as well as whenever Book 3 eventually comes out. Highly recommended if you're a fan of turn-based and/or 8-bit style RPGs.

Edited by ScutumMagister

L1ba23e.png

Ld2dcc4.png

I got episodes 1-4 for under $1 and I figured why not to get even more amped for Jurassic World coming out soon. So far I really liked the first one because it tied in so well with the original movie but the second seemed to drop off significantly. I thought the new character's voice actors were pretty bad in episode 2. These games are pretty fun though and it will be cool to finish off episodes 3 & 4 soon. It's my first TellTale game but I've heard great things so the others must be better. In case you are wondering, the trophies are crazy easy in these games. They take only 2-3 hours each episode. 

call-of-duty-ghosts-logo.jpg

PS4 version done, now to finish off PS3 version. 

Didn't really enjoy Extinction Mode at first, but the more teeth you get, the better you can arm yourself and make things a little easier. I still think the campaign was cool, but not many seemed to enjoy it.

L1f249a.png

Not the best HOS game I've played but still worth playing. This game probably had some of the hardest puzzles I've seen in these types of games especially the mannequin puzzle which took me an entire 2 hours to complete!

Race The Sun

Led32c1.png

I wanted a challenge and Race The Sun provided me one. It took quite a few attempts to get 5 million points but I did it! Also clearing regions 1-4 in Apocalypse was tough. Leveling up was great since you could use upgrades that were really useful. Anyone that is looking for a challenge I recommend this game to you.

Contrast on the PS4.

Really fun yet short story, I never got bored playing it.

Would recommend to anyone who likes a slow paced game with a little story behind it and a few puzzles (not head banging puzzles)...

Expect to get between 4-8 hours depending if you use a guide.

100% = 21 bronze trophies.