Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#4 - Murasaki Baby

11L74b47d.png

Creepy and adorable at the same time. It has great nightmarish Tim Burton-like art design, but is very easy and very short (2~3 hours at most, it took me only 2:27). Good for a breather game. Oh, and Akira Yamaoka wrote the credits song. 

Led1bfe.png

This was one of the best games I've played in quite a while. Some parts of it definitely pulled at the heartstrings for me. Visually, the game is absolutely gorgeous. It did drag a bit at times, but the pacing was good overall. I would love another installment as long as the game isn't rushed and they don't forget what made it great. Definitely felt like I got my money's worth on this one.

Tekken Revolution 

Tekkenrevolutionlogo_26010_nphd.jpg

Great game seem as it was free i would recommend this to anybody because one of those games were you can just go one for 1 fight or 100 fights 

Trophy are not hard at all if you downloaded the game, you could probably get trophy's within 3-4 days   

Edited by swainey97

Lb728bd.png

Well Versus Mode was a bit annoying. Deffo not my favourite online Game. x)

Lb0b8d3.png

Classic.

100% #297: JOE DANGER (vita)

A great little game, very addictive, and gets extremely tough towards the end - second to last level took over 1000 tries before inailed it!

No wonder the trophies are less than 2% rarity!

Great fun though.

8/10

• Like 1