Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L83661c.png

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS4)

Obviously there are no changes between the PS3 and PS4 version. I enjoyed the game, but it crashed on me four times on my way to completion, once during the final mission. Luckily, it put me right where I started, so I didn't have to backtrack a ton. Some people told me it'd crash less if I played offline, but I can't verify it either way.

• Like 1

After the new DC DLC got Driveclub back to 100%

Great tours, although I did feel the events should of been swapped around. Unite in Speed was meant to be a special last tour but I had a lot more fun with the insane cars in Horsepower, which would of made a much better send off (presuming they don't go a make a SP 2..please no more I love that game but how about a full feldged sequel now.. :P)

Edited by Anturak

L128eef.png

100% on 25th July 2015

( 3 days, 23 hours, 29 minutes)

LOL...all the way to the end.  :awesome:

L69f767.png

100% on 26th July 2015

(2 days, 21 hours, 43 minutes)

Sweet ending... :wub:

La14672.png

100% on 31st July 2015

(3 days, 23 hours, 52 minutes)

It's working time, BRAINS.  :huh:

• Like 2

L641954.png

This game is hilarious and very fun to play! I enjoyed the variety of bosses and the final boss was a piece of cake, didn't even lose any health. I wasn't much of a fan of the side missions though, thank god you don't need to complete all of them for 100%