Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most recently got 100% in The Unfinished Swan.

I'm always interested in something a bit different and it was actually quite good. Wasn't a long game though and can be finished in a couple of hours with a bit more for collectable clean up (although most were easy to find initially).

• Like 1

Lc6b867.png

Rock of Ages was so much fun.  I think it has gone overlooked by far too many people.  If you like Monty Python style comedy/era, you'll love this game.  It's basically Monty Python mixed with destruction derby bowling...Yea...that sounds odd but it really is fun.  Unfortunately, since it has gone overlooked by the masses, the MP is dead and therefore needs to be boosted.  However, at least it isn't a huge grind: 10 wins.  Also, your boosting partner can just join your game then go do something else since it's only the host that needs to start it.  

Anyways, highly recommended.  Especially if you are PS+ since it's on sale for like $3 or close to it.

Just finished need for speed most wanted to a 100% wow what a grind on those dlc online trophies roughly 30-40 hours for main and platinum and roughly 80-100 hours for the dlc and 100% stat

I had to do it though just the need 1 more dlc pack on shift 2 unleashed then i will have 100% across the entire need for speed collection well at least until the rival's launches in november

Edited by andyb712

53Lc18af2.png
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Thought I'd go back to this game to see if I could finally manage DLC VR Mission #27 and #30 which were very challenging for me, especially because of the poor camera in tight spaces (also enemies randomly suiciding ending in a mission fail) The DLC was ok, felt like stuff that might of been left out the final game due to not being all that good. Overall loved the main game, and hope it gets a sequel (preferably with a better story) Which was the only downside about this game.