Physical install time

Shadowsnake777

Hey so I just bought the game physically and have been trying to install however the install time is slowly going up every minute and its already going over an hour...I've had to deal with games taking 20 minutes but never this long.

Is that the normal time it takes to install or should I take it back and get it replaced? Thanks

This has nothing to do with the game disc itself. This comes down to your own internet speed. Have you got other games downloading aswell? If so, pause them and you'll notice the difference in speed of the download. 

Sorry just re-read this, i thought you meant downloading the game patches lol. Sorry about that.

Edited by EternalChaos72

Just now, MMDE said:

Yeah, likely you're downloading some patch or something. Games preinstall in my experience, so you can play them after some 10-30 seconds, and they will install while you play.

The patch itself goes into my downloads and is actually finished already. The problem i'm having is the disc itself which says copying application (installing i take it)

I can't play the game until it has finished copying but the copy time to completion is still going up.