Curse of Osiris Trophies?

SeaFox7

6 hours ago, Kallume said:

I wondered why reaching a high light level wasn't a trophy... in D2 it is a little easier to get higher LL.

I've been telling all of my Destiny friends the past week that I'm hoping for a 'Reach 330 Power' trophy for the Curse of Osiris. And I'm still holding out for trophies on this DLC in general. I won't stop hoping until the DLC is officially released.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, dijonketchup13 said:

Given that they only just put a handful of trophies in the base game, it seems like Bungie isn't really too concerned with trophies this time around. With less than 24 hours until the expansion/weekly reset, it doesn't seem likely.

^ Pretty much this. To be honest, if they were going to add trophies they would have shown up on the tracking sites already. Also, they didn't add trophies for The Dark Below or House of Wolves for D1, and the two D2 expansions promised so far will likely mirror that behavior. Odds are no new trophies will show up until whatever higher-priced expansion comes along in Fall 2018.

4 hours ago, TomRiddleBR said:

DLC is only digital release update without pre-acess, new trophies appers an hours before release, dont two weeks before

This. Everybody above should keep in mind that ongoing service games like Overwatch don't add their trophies until new content has released. Not even hours before, but literally minutes before new heroes release. Destiny 2 is also an ongoing service game. I would expect something similar. Sure, all evidence points towards no trophies. But you guys shouldn't disregard so easily. Unless Bungie themselves have spoken up about the matter themselves, I'm still holding off for potential trophies.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Expansions never came with D1 so unlikely with D2 only standalone DLCS will come with trophies outside of the expansion just like the first instalment like TTK and R.o.I 

Destiny never had standalone DLC... 

4 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Destiny never had standalone DLC... 

Yes it did season pass in D1 just covered Expansion I & II which was extra missions and weapons content etc. Then TTK and ROI are standalone outside of the season pass with trophies and additional cost. Which would probably be the same for D2 as Bungie love the repetitive nature. (you need the Base game but that wae obvious) 

• Like 2

Just now, DarkSoleride said:

Yes it did season pass in D1 just covered Expansion I & II which was extra missions and weapons content etc. Then TTK and ROI are standalone outside of the season pass with trophies and additional cost. Which would probably be the same for D2 as Bungie love the repetitive nature. (you need the Base game but that wae obvious) 

I believe you have misunderstood the definition of "standalone DLC". The Taken King and Rise of Iron were "comet expansions", for their annual anniversaries. Standalone DLC is DLC that can be played without owning the base game, such as Left Behind, The Lost Legacy, Old Blood, First Light, etc.

• Like 4

This is Y4 of the Destiny franchise people... Bungie never releases a new trophy set for normal a DLC expansion and they only add a new one when they release a "comet expansion" on September. They also always let us know weeks in advance that new trophies will be implemented. I repeat again... the only time you will see new trophies added on Destiny is on September.`

15 hours ago, TomRiddleBR said:

DLC is only digital release update without pre-acess, new trophies appers an hours before release, dont two weeks before

That's incorrect on Destiny case. TTK and Rise of Iron trophy list were already visible on PSN weeks before those expansions were playable (and no one could access such expansion until the day they were officially release). TTK released on September 15, 2015 and Rise of Iron released on September 20, 2016. Below are the date creation of those topics so you can see for yourself:

Edited by Aranea Highwind
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, itsFIGJAM said:

Very low on content and takes less than 2 hours to complete it seems. 1f602.png

Also, you can't level up if you don't own DLC. This locks out your platinum as Prestige raid now 330 light. 

What the fuck? Looks like Bungie wasn't listening to the community at all...

8 hours ago, ddracarys said:

Well, that's disappointing... Still very excited though.

Shouldn't come as a surprise really, it's not the sort of content Bungie typically adds trophies for based on past experience. Personally I doubt any new trophies will show up until whatever they release in Fall 2018.

7 hours ago, itsFIGJAM said:

Very low on content and takes less than 2 hours to complete it seems. 1f602.png

Also, you can't level up if you don't own DLC. This locks out your platinum as Prestige raid now 330 light. 

Not surprised that the content is pretty light, pretty much mirrors the main game in many ways.

Apparently (according to this post on Reddit) Trials is also now locked behind the DLC, so that's at least two trophies you can't get without owning it. Curious if Sony might take issue with that?

7 hours ago, ddracarys said:

What the fuck? Looks like Bungie wasn't listening to the community at all...

You should assume that this DLC was likely 100% done (or close to it) before D2 even released, so nobody should be expecting any improvements to the base game in the DLC. They (sort of) addressed certain community concerns via the latest patch, but they still have a long way to go before the game can be considered "fixed". Personally I won't be touching it again until at least Fall 2018, assuming they finally fix things enough by then to make the game worth playing.

Also, Bungie has never been particularly good at listening to the community vs making changes that sort of but don't really address the actual problems. They're great at slapping bandaids on a gushing wound just to slow down the inevitable death of the patient...

I know The Dark Below or House of Wolves didn't add any trophies, but you'd think Bungie would try to sweeten the pot with something that arguably, can't be THAT hard. Don't even need to go crazy:

• Finish the CoO campaign
  • Complete 6 Heroic Adventures
  • Complete the Eater of Worlds raid
  • Complete a Heroic Public Event on Mercury

Simple. I mean, I didn't expect them to include trophies again so whatever but it's just silly they wouldn't add them.

• Like 2