Soul Calibur 6?

Dantes_994

So for a long while now information has been popping up around the internet about a new Soul Calibur game. As I have not found a thread about it I thought I would make one.

Here is the video that sums up all of the "leaks" so far.

So what do to you guys think? For those who do not want to watch the video, basically it will be announced either at the VGA's or at the sony experience thingy. 

I hope we get an awesome guest character like the hunter from Bloodborne! Also Tira, Kilik and Cassandra better be in it :D 

10 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

I hope you are wrong :o i played the hell out of SC 3,4 and 5 :D

The franchise deteriorated after SC IV. SC V was way too noobiefied and the free-to-play game was utter trash. I play this series since the good old Dreamcast days when Namco was a premium developer. They've lost this status many years ago.

Those were the days, 43 victories in a row. Now the servers are empty.

Spoiler

43siegeinfolgeuqp22.jpg

Edited by Piano Reeves
  • Like 1

On 03/12/2017 at 0:57 AM, Piano Reeves said:

The franchise deteriorated after SC IV. SC V was way too noobiefied and the free-to-play game was utter trash. I play this series since the good old Dreamcast days when Namco was a premium developer. They've lost this status many years ago.

Those were the days, 43 victories in a row. Now the servers are empty.

Reveal hidden contents

43siegeinfolgeuqp22.jpg

I would love Soul Caliber III to come on the PS2 to PS4 program with online support oh man i played that game for so long during my teen years

• Like 3

Aww...My Soulcalibur III HD Online didn't happen. Hey, atleast we finally got a freaking Soulcalibur game again!

Hope they actually add in Bayonetta for this game since she was a scrapped guest character in Soulcalibur V. It might actually happen what with Bayonetta getting another game.

Nintendo did it with Smash (A la Cloud), let's hope Bamco does it with Soulcalibur.

Im just gonna say....Sophitia...daaaaaamnnnn gurrrrrl lol

2 hours ago, Gommes_ said:

Can only get better. Loved Soul Blade, Calibur 1, 2 and 4. 5 was a huge letdown though.Story was awful, no world mode and many characters were plain

copies of others.

dont agree completely but I see how you didnt include 3...myyy man lol 3 was amazing I loved that story army mode thingy

6 hours ago, The High Ground said:

dont agree completely but I see how you didnt include 3...myyy man lol 3 was amazing I loved that story army mode thingy

SCIII is the best one, by far.

I'm sort of hoping this game will cover events throughout the entire series, filling in the gaps. That way, there won't be any restrictions on which characters can be in the game. Otherwise you can say goodbye to Talim and Tira, for example.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Virdeborn said:

I'm sort of hoping this game will cover events throughout the entire series, filling in the gaps.

Who gives a crap about the story in a fighting game? The most time you spend in practice mode anyway. At least I do. Practice makes perfect, especially if you main Ivy for almost 20 years.

Edit
I've spent a lot of time on SC IV (on my old account):

Spoiler

img_13553lpyi.jpg

• Like 1