Soul Calibur 6?

Dantes_994

58 minutes ago, German Atheist said:

The trophies look pretty basic. I just hope the online mode won't suck as much as in the two predecessors.

Yep, it really looks quite easy.

Just wondering how long this one will take:

Globetrotter
Travel a total distance equal to three trips around the Earth while exploring in Libra of Soul.

Having in mind the similar one in SC5...

40 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Just wondering how long this one will take:

Globetrotter
Travel a total distance equal to three trips around the Earth while exploring in Libra of Soul.

Having in mind the similar one in SC5...

Oops, I didn't read carefully.
Well, according to Wikipedia, on Earth, the Equator is about 40,075 kilometres (24,901 mi) long. So, this means, in order to get this trophy, one has to accumulate 120,225 kilometres (74,703 mi). Holy shitballs! In SC V, the player had to waste hours to reach the 87 km for that certain trophy. Sounds pretty insane to me.

Edited by German Atheist

34 minutes ago, German Atheist said:

Oops, I didn't read carefully.
Well, according to Wikipedia, on Earth, the Equator is about 40,075 kilometres (24,901 mi) long. So, this means, in order to get this trophy, one has to accumulate 120,225 kilometres (74,703 mi). Holy shitballs! In SC V, the player had to waste hours to reach the 87 km for that certain trophy. Sounds pretty insane to me.

Yep,that was my last trophy in SC5,took me hours of useless grind...

This one really sounds insane, but let's see how it will actually works. Maybe it's not about distance during fights, but on... Guessing: World Map? Word "exploring" could be the key.

Edited by Smashero