Win all races now not unlocking!!

1 hour ago, Corrosivescott said:

So I stopped playing this game when I got near 2000 miles and decided to wait out a patch... well now it looks like the 2000 miles trophy is working fine, but the 3 win on all tracks from a certain area is not working after I have went and ran all there races and rallies several times!!!

If you have the disc version, delete the game and play without the patch to get the 3 win trophy, then install the patch for 2000 miles.

53 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

If you have the disc version, delete the game and play without the patch to get the 3 win trophy, then install the patch for 2000 miles.

Removing the patch locks the old save file, I do have the disc version. Sad thing is not all tracks are unlocked when starting a new game without the patch. 

37 minutes ago, Moosbert said:

The Nevada trophy is not unlocking for me, but this was also the case before the patch. I've won all races and rallies at least 3 times. I plan to delete my saves and try again, but only after the 2000 miles trophy.

I've look at the xbox trophies as they have specific things needed on each win all maybe try that before restarting. It didn't work for me, but every trophy I got since last patch I've had to reset the game and come back in to get it to unlock... seems more of a mess but at least on can get the plat now just takes twice as much as it should.

• Like 1