Walking Dead Collection Trophy Thoughts?

2 hours ago, Plataholic said:

I heard the Xbox list has 4k worth of Gamerscore, It kinda sucks that we only get one platinum.

They sure do. Telltale sure shafted us big time with this. Surely a collection is meant to be more, err... complete but in the case of trophies we're missing 3/4 of the goods, so to speak. It’s a botch job guys, let’s face it. 

Edit: Post 666! Mwahahaha ?

Edited by dell9300
  • Like 1

Having had time to think about it, I'm wondering why Telltale didn't do what the Crash Trilogy and a lot of PS2 HD collections did and just put all three games with their individual trophy sets, on one disc? Instead of one, really weird trophy set? I can tell you, I'd be let down if there was only a single trophy set, fort he entire Devil May Cry trilogy.

7 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

Having had time to think about it, I'm wondering why Telltale didn't do what the Crash Trilogy and a lot of PS2 HD collections did and just put all three games with their individual trophy sets, on one disc? Instead of one, really weird trophy set? I can tell you, I'd be let down if there was only a single trophy set, fort he entire Devil May Cry trilogy.

I second this, they could've released it with all 4 seasons as well as having an extra seperate trophy list with a bit of bonus content and added plats to the seasons that don't have them as standard

9 hours ago, Livingstone7728 said:

Haha you guys amuse me... Yes I agree the layout is a little strange... But who cares... There's a game where you can earn 50 trophies for clicking and dressing up a tub of mayo.... But this is weird..  Ooook 

It's more like the trophy layout is just baffling, compared to other, similar game collections. Like the PS3 HD collections, of older PS2 games I mentioned. Simply releasing all 3 games on one disc, with three trophy sets would've been fine. Maybe throw in a platinum trophy for Season 2 as well. Or a more even distribution of the trophy sets, would've been better. So Trophies for playing and finishing each of the three games. And one or two, for the additional content, like the Season 1 epilogue and the Michonne content.

Also I Am Mayo just makes me sad, that something so lackluster, made it onto the PS4. Along with stuff, like Life of Black Tiger. 

On 03/12/2017 at 9:17 AM, TalalHmd said:

Telltale in a nutshell 

TT is shitty company, they had something good, but instead of improving it, they've ran it into the ground. there's no excuse for their games to run like a slideshow, they shouldn't have gotten away with that for this long

I gave them a lot of chances, but they kept getting worse, I wish I've quit buying their games earlier than I did

Next you're gonna tell us no man's sky was game of the year 

16 hours ago, ddracarys said:

no mans sky was released last year m8

16 hours ago, ddracarys said:

no mans sky was released last year m8

I'm simply pointing out that you are poo-pooing all over a company that has produced multiple award winning titles... And chances are you thought no mans sky was a good game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed all three of these games... I think people getting all worked up over the trophy list is a little insane though. They could have just released them and used the existing trophy lists... All the collections (borderlands,  bioshock,  uncharted) had multiple platinums because none of them had been on ps4 before...  Would seem a little stupid to have 2 lists for identical games on same platform

• Like 1

If this collection was made to create hype for season 4 then that is fine, but if it was made for trophy hunter's, then they should rethink that desision. 100% is 1 170 point's that is not worth the 500kr we have to pay here in norway. I know it is all 4 game's, but they could have raised the point total to 1 800. It is four game's that have over 2 000 point toghter in the sepreate game's. like finishing each season could be turned from bronze to gold. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2017 at 9:23 AM, Livingstone7728 said:

I enjoyed all three of these games... I think people getting all worked up over the trophy list is a little insane though. They could have just released them and used the existing trophy lists... All the collections (borderlands,  bioshock,  uncharted) had multiple platinums because none of them had been on ps4 before...  Would seem a little stupid to have 2 lists for identical games on same platform

I personally wasn't expecting to have two identical lists on the same system. However, that doesn't change the fact how ugly this trophy list is. They could of at least managed it more neatly. I mean, who cares, right? It's all just for trophies anyway, right? We're all just gonna get the trophies and move on, right? You're probably agreeing with all of these, which just proves you're missing the point.

On 16/01/2018 at 6:16 PM, ddracarys said:

I personally wasn't expecting to have two identical lists on the same system. However, that doesn't change the fact how ugly this trophy list is. They could of at least managed it more neatly. I mean, who cares, right? It's all just for trophies anyway, right? We're all just gonna get the trophies and move on, right? You're probably agreeing with all of these, which just proves you're missing the point.

No I agree with the layout being a bit silly... the three full sized games are lopsided trophy wise... i however disagree with anyone getting all pissy about the fact that there is not 3 platinums like alot of collections

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Livingstone7728 said:

No I agree with the layout being a bit silly... the three full sized games are lopsided trophy wise... i however disagree with anyone getting all pissy about the fact that there is not 3 platinums like alot of collections

In that case, I agree. Whoever expected separate Platinum's shouldn't of. That was kind of a no-brainer. 

• 1 month later...

Ugh, what a lazy trophy list... I'm yet to play the third season, so I'll get the collection when it's super cheap on a sale some time after. If I'm in my shameless trophy whoring mode by then:comp:

I'm thinking of a silent run, not picking anything unless forced to. Never tried that before in any Telltale game.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2018 at 6:22 AM, SeaDragon777 said:

Is it me or there is a glitch on chapter 4 (the part where you need to jump from one roof to another one) I cant do it ... I bought a new controller to see if it was that but still cant do it... is there a good soul here who wants to help me with that part?

Keep trying, it would show up sometimes and then not be there Part of the time. It’s also one of the worst QTE events in the game.