TC's Item Drop and Platinum Guide for ALL Versions!

totallycrushed

4 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

As said in the guide. I'll drop the weapons for "Best Weapon By" trophies. Do you have 5-1 unplayed.

Mostly asking about the stones for the sake of having them.

Yeah I do have the area open, I would just like weapons maxed on the stones mentioned above.

Just recently got the platinum in Bloodborne about four hours ago. While tough at times, it was very straight forward.

Demon Souls was a game I tried getting into a couple years ago but got put off with all the world/character tendency requirements for most of the items/miracles. To me the challenge isn't in the enemies themselves but the items you collect.

Duping is a requirement to make Demon Souls a short platinum. But it also helps to trade with other players because of the whole "Best Weapon" shenanigans.

We got two and a half months left until the servers close which should get me enough time to make a new character and do all the steps you listed here. Getting all the "Best Weapon" trophies done is a huge, huge time saver if someone else trades you the weapons. I know for the "Best Weapon by Pure Bladestone" trophy you have to kill a certain enemy over and over. I have heard of people spending upwards of 10 - 20+ hours trying to get that pure bladestone. That sounds like a real nightmare.

@Spaz Getting all rings and upgraded weapons and the unique weapons make the plat stupid easy.

All you need to really remember that with NA version we'll have to make the drop for you in very late night or early morning because the NA servers do not work at all if there's even a bit of traffic. DM me on PSNP, message on PSN or contact via Discord (totallycrushed#0713) when you're ready.

Won't be for a few weeks probably. Got a couple games I want to finish and get done first.

Your guide here on this topic seems to have a lot of similarities to the 10 hours or less platinum guide over at PST.org. But hey, sometimes you have to use both websites to get the most out of what you need.

On 13.12.2017 at 3:05 PM, Spaz said:

Won't be for a few weeks probably. Got a couple games I want to finish and get done first.

Your guide here on this topic seems to have a lot of similarities to the 10 hours or less platinum guide over at PST.org. But hey, sometimes you have to use both websites to get the most out of what you need.

Haven't seen that one. Wrote this from my footnotes of the important stuff of what to do and in which order.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OJcMkovfuNRpkWgejvbV6C0bK1c17DEKx95_fCMKfCE/

Edited by totallycrushed

I am very interested in doing this. I've been thinking about going back and playing for a few months now. I beat the game back in 2011 and haven't played it since so I'll need to start up the game and see what I have done. I know I missed Old King and Flying Dragon when I played. Also need to remember how to play the game..

1 minute ago, Moomba said:

I am very interested in doing this. I've been thinking about going back and playing for a few months now. I beat the game back in 2011 and haven't played it since so I'll need to start up the game and see what I have done. I know I missed Old King and Flying Dragon when I played. Also need to remember how to play the game..

You should go back to it and meet the requirements for the drop and pop an easy trophy!

You can either play in NG+ though the enemies are quite tough or just start fresh and follow the guide.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

You should go back to it and meet the requirements for the drop and pop an easy trophy!

You can either play in NG+ though the enemies are quite tough or just start fresh and follow the guide.

Probably going to start fresh in a day or two. It's been a long time. ?

3 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

Follow the guide and meet the requirements for the meet and I'll drop you the items. DM me here or on PSN

Thank you for offering your help. I got a few hours in but lost my save so I need to restart.

Do you recommend a particular character to get through the game a bit quicker? I vaguely remember playing as a character that had a ranged attack, might have been a soul arrow. What do you recommend?

I just want to point out that repeated duping via doing the "offline" method (using stockpile thomas and the blacksmith in the nexus) can cause your game to glitch and cause severe lag in audio, unnecessary frame drops and delayed load in of the environment. So dupe your items at the end of your playthrough to get trophies

6 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

It's been so long since I've played so I don't know what SL I'm at. I beat the game and am in NG+. I don't know what area I got to, but I think you can do the stages in any order if I remember correctly?? If so, I'd love to get all the weapons and rings trophy done.

Meet the requirements and message me and I'll drop you

6 hours ago, MATT_THE_FLY said:

@totallycrushed would new game plus be possible or do I need to start over?

NG+ works, You just need to beat Phalanx again and talk to Monumental to be able to summon again.

• Like 1