TC's Item Drop and Platinum Guide for ALL Versions!

totallycrushed

I know you've mentioned it in the FAQ already but is there any possibility you could change the location to 1-4 just this once. I've messed up somewhere and my world tendency didn't reach "pure white" so I'm stuck missing half of the events. I'm at SL 130 too but the only boss that is left is the last one. I wish I've stumbled upon your post earlier.

1 minute ago, DonGurke93 said:

I know you've mentioned it in the FAQ already but is there any possibility you could change the location to 1-4 just this once. I've messed up somewhere and my world tendency didn't reach "pure white" so I'm stuck missing half of the events. I'm at SL 130 too but the only boss that is left is the last one. I wish I've stumbled upon your post earlier.

I don't have 1-4 available. You can go to NG+

Hey TotallyCrushed --

Really glad to see this and absolutely impressed with your generosity. I'm currently working on getting this plat and was worried about drop rates for certain items but this has provided me a sense of hope. I will get to SL 130 in maybe two to three weeks. Will you still be willing to do this in January?

Just now, Gryfer said:

Hey TotallyCrushed --

Really glad to see this and absolutely impressed with your generosity. I'm currently working on getting this plat and was worried about drop rates for certain items but this has provided me a sense of hope. I will get to SL 130 in maybe two to three weeks. Will you still be willing to do this in January?

Do it in a few days or a week and I'd be glad to help! TBH I'm not looking forward to Late Jan. and February because a good few will push this off until the deadline is right on their face.

I won't be available on New Year's Eve and day & Jan. 18th and 19th.

On 12/26/2017 at 6:09 PM, totallycrushed said:

Do it in a few days or a week and I'd be glad to help! TBH I'm not looking forward to Late Jan. and February because a good few will push this off until the deadline is right on their face.

I won't be available on New Year's Eve and day & Jan. 18th and 19th.

Hey TC. I'm at SL 112 now. Let me know whenever you're available. I'll keep working at it until I can get to SL 130 and then I'll stop levelling period.

" And you haven't completed 5-1 Valley of Defilement"

Just wanted to confirm if having opened 5-2,3, and 4 would lock this meetup at 5-1 out? I assumed it was only a soul level range that would be used to "sync" with another person for co-op play, but does it also get determined by npc/bosses killed?

Currently at the step of completed forging Northern Regalia on New Game, and just needing Foe/Friend ring and Bladestone to finish Platinum. Is it still possible to meet up? Thanks!

1 hour ago, xDatajackx said:

" And you haven't completed 5-1 Valley of Defilement"

Just wanted to confirm if having opened 5-2,3, and 4 would lock this meetup at 5-1 out? I assumed it was only a soul level range that would be used to "sync" with another person for co-op play, but does it also get determined by npc/bosses killed?

Currently at the step of completed forging Northern Regalia on New Game, and just needing Foe/Friend ring and Bladestone to finish Platinum. Is it still possible to meet up? Thanks!

If you've killed the 5-1 boss on your current playthrough, we can't meet up. Summoning only works when both are at the same SL range and progress.
You will need to go to NG+ anyways so I can drop you then.

Great work man, loving this. I found a nice little tool online for some methods that could help for those unable to connect as I have that issue sometimes and am still missing only weapons for the plat. Check this site out. I'm sure it's been used but I like how they offer many methods easily in text form.

http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/stone-farming

Just now, RoxasOnFire said:

Great work man, loving this. I found a nice little tool online for some methods that could help for those unable to connect as I have that issue sometimes and am still missing only weapons for the plat. Check this site out. I'm sure it's been used but I like how they offer many methods easily in text form.

On a side note, anyone looking for all rings willing to trade and upload data afterwords, I have every ring and can at least help there and with the spare stones I have. Add me on psn

Just now, RoxasOnFire said:

Not needed if you decide to get my drop. NA version just needs to be done in the NA early hours so there's no traffic. EU and JP is fine

• 3 weeks later...

Just a tip for the Blue Dragon - but I did this years ago and he's SUPER easy to cheese after the first half of the fight.  Merely stand under the doorway he's in, you'll barely see his face, if anything - and shoot directly up over and over with crossbow (there may be faster ways - i.e. magic).  He cannot even do any damage to you - so it's way better than trying to do it the "legit" way. 

It took me about 5-10 minutes, but I distinctly remember laughing about how easy it was to do in this manor.  In this way you really don't have to learn his patterns, nor befriend Biorr or whatever his name was :)

This video demonstrates the same strategy but with magic"

Edited by Lag_The_Ravager

3 hours ago, Lag_The_Ravager said:

Just a tip for the Blue Dragon - but I did this years ago and he's SUPER easy to cheese after the first half of the fight.  Merely stand under the doorway he's in, you'll barely see his face, if anything - and shoot directly up over and over with crossbow (there may be faster ways - i.e. magic).  He cannot even do any damage to you - so it's way better than trying to do it the "legit" way. 

It took me about 5-10 minutes, but I distinctly remember laughing about how easy it was to do in this manor.  In this way you really don't have to learn his patterns, nor befriend Biorr or whatever his name was :)

This video demonstrates the same strategy but with magic"

I didn't know there was any other way? If you try to attack the blue dragon on the bridge, at half health or so, he flies away. You can't attack it at the nesting point either. I think at the castle entrance is the only place. Also, pro tip: use the dull rats ring and hold the magic sword makoto until it brings you down into the rat rings range. It will give you a significant boost in AR. Will save you time and arrows/bolts/sanity.