TC's Item Drop and Platinum Guide for ALL Versions!

totallycrushed

• 2 weeks later...

@totallycrushed I was trying to get all the trophies by myself. I killed all the demon's beside False King (1-4) and I don't have pure white world tendency. Do you know why this happened? I don't killed any NPC or something like that. Also I rescued Ostrava in 1-1 and 1-2, but in 1-3 he didn't show to help him and get the  Pure Clearstone. 

Do you know a way to get pure white world tendency whitout doing a second play through or item drop?

2 hours ago, M3M0-L30N_2 said:

@totallycrushed I was trying to get all the trophies by myself. I killed all the demon's beside False King (1-4) and I don't have pure white world tendency. Do you know why this happened? I don't killed any NPC or something like that. Also I rescued Ostrava in 1-1 and 1-2, but in 1-3 he didn't show to help him and get the  Pure Clearstone. 

Do you know a way to get pure white world tendency whitout doing a second play through or item drop?

I'm guessing you either played online (every time you log in it shifts the world tendency towards the server average), you killed some of the named black phantoms that appear in pure white world tendency, or you died while in body form in that world. You have a few options to get to pure white depending on what your current tendency is and what you've already done. I can't tell if you're only talking about world 1 here or not, so I'll keep it general.

1. If you still have a boss alive you can go to pure black by killing yourself in body form, and then in one run (without returning to the nexus) kill the primeval demon, named black phantom and a boss to reach pure white.
  2. You could also try logging into the servers several times to completely reset tendency to the server average. Last time I played, that was very close to pure white. From there, killing one boss was enough to get to pure white.
  3. In world 1, killing dragons (in 1-2 and 1-4) raises world tendency. If you're close to pure white, this is probably the best option.
  4. Or you can arrange for someone to invade you and kill them as many times as you need.

I only have pure white tendency in world 1 and 5, the rest are below pure :( 

1. Never died in body form in any world. I can't kill primeval demon because I don't have pure white world tendency.

2. I didn't know been online changes the tendency.

3. I only have alive the blue dragon an the demon in 1-4.

4. Seems to be the best alternative.

5. If I can't do step 4 I'll have to go for the item drop option..

Thank you for the info @mekktor

Edited by M3M0-L30N_2

Just now, M3M0-L30N_2 said:

I only have pure tendency in world 1 and 5, the rest are below pure :( 

1. Never died in body form in any world. I can't kill primeval demon because I don't have pure white world tendency.

2. I didn't know been online changes the tendency.

3. I only have alive the blue dragon an the demon in 1-4.

4. Seems to be the best alternative.

5. If I can't do step 4 I'll have to go for the item drop option..

Thank you for the info @mekktor

So you need pure white in worlds 2, 3 and 4, but there are no bosses alive in those worlds? Yeah, I think you'd have to either get someone to invade or move on to NG+ if you didn't want to have them dropped. That could be fun though if they make you earn it. Test out your PvP skills.

Just to clarify, killing the dragon only affects WT for world 1 so that won't help with the other worlds. And the primeval demon appears in pure black but doesn't reappear if you've killed it already. You also need a boss alive in that world to do that method. Good luck and no problem.

15 hours ago, mekktor said:

So you need pure white in worlds 2, 3 and 4, but there are no bosses alive in those worlds? Yeah, I think you'd have to either get someone to invade or move on to NG+ if you didn't want to have them dropped. That could be fun though if they make you earn it. Test out your PvP skills.

Just to clarify, killing the dragon only affects WT for world 1 so that won't help with the other worlds. And the primeval demon appears in pure black but doesn't reappear if you've killed it already. You also need a boss alive in that world to do that method. Good luck and no problem.

Yes. I changed all world to pure black. Even there I don't see Scivir BP form. All my playthrough is a mess lol. I'll try to get as much as possible and move to NG+

MMDE and Nuttro (I'm pretty sure he was sarcastic with his), you can't sell trophies or services for money on the site (Forums or Gaming Sessions) - our forum reports are lighting up here because you're saying all this guys

I have to roll the thread back and take the posts talking about that down, as I'd have to do in any case like this 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

MMDE and Nuttro, you can't sell trophies or services for money on the site (Forums or Gaming Sessions) - our forum reports are lighting up here because you're saying all this man 

I have to take the posts talking about that down, as I'd have to do in any case like this

Ah....wish you would have just edited mine to remove the quote. I wrote a nice little gamer story in an edit. Twas a touching tale of jolly cooperation, all in the name of gamer kind. Umbasa!!!

Edited by Phil
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Ah....wish you would have just edited mine to remove the quote. I wrote a nice little gamer story in an edit. Twas a touching tale of jolly cooperation, all in the name of gamer kind. Umbasa!!!

Lol @Phil you need to save that stories in a notebook, later you can make a thread with all those good stories and not get lost in the limbo (comments which are deleted). Sometimes that stories are great to read. Umbasa for all of you.