Mega Man 11 announced for 2018

Alantor32

I'm not a fan of the art style; it looks like a mobile game. The old games look way better. But hey, so long as the game itself is good, I guess that's all that matters. It'll probably be better than Mighty No. 9 at the very least (not like that's hard to do).

"I think this will make Keiji Inafune cry like an anime fan on prom night" - some YouTube comment that made me laugh. :lol:

47 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm not a fan of the art style; it looks like a mobile game. The old games look way better. But hey, so long as the game itself is good, I guess that's all that matters. It'll probably be better than Mighty No. 9 at the very least (not like that's hard to do).

"I think this will make Keiji Inafune cry like an anime fan on prom night" - some YouTube comment that made me laugh. :lol:

I thought they would stick to the classic NES style, like Megaman 9 & 10, didn't expect that. Still, I'm sure it'll be better than Mighty No. 9, amirght? :awesome:

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 1

OMG a new classic numbered game with new graphics.

And finally Megaman X Collection for PC! This will be the very first time X2 is getting an official PC port, as the other numbered games were already ported one way or another (i think X5 through X7 were released only in Korea or China, i don't remember)

3 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Uncharted looked like Tomb Raider, then Tomb Raider looked like Uncharted.

Mighty No. 9 looked like Rockman, now Rockman looks like Mighty No. 9.

In Soviet Russia, Megaman plays you!

That reminds me that I want to see a Mega Man game with the subtitle "Between A Rockman And A Hard Place".

15 hours ago, Aranea Highwind said:

I will definitely be trying this. But honestly i'm more excited for the Mega Man X collection PS4 port as that's been my favorite series of the Mega Man franchise.

Same Here I Prefer Mega Man X And My Favorite Character Zero More I Hope They Release It Before Mega Man 11

10 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

OMG a new classic numbered game with new graphics.

And finally Megaman X Collection for PC! This will be the very first time X2 is getting an official PC port, as the other numbered games were already ported one way or another (i think X5 through X7 were released only in Korea or China, i don't remember)

X, X3, X4, and X5 received NA releases on pc, while X6 was released in Asia and South Korea with X7 being a South Korean exclusive. 

To me, the graphics look cell shaded and the animations are clean. As long as the gameplay and music are still great I don't mind what graphics style they go for. All we have to hope for now is no loot boxes.

Edited by LeetWolf2

I am glad they changed the artstyle from nes era to a more modern one. Because only a handful of hardcore mega man fans would buy that game with that artstyle in this age and Capcom would not profit it therefore the series will be definitely dead this time. With this style, they can reach a higher audience. If you ask me, I would prefer they continued with the style of Mega Man 8 on ps1.

Anyway, I am much more hyped for X series on ps4 :)