Platinum Walkthrough

IBadDriverI

I really enjoyed the game.

I still think XBlaze has some of the best designed characters I've ever seen.

Characters like Es, Zwei, Yuki, Avenger, Acht, Nobody, Kuon, Elise, and Drei all have quite an appealing fashion.

You can see where French Bread drew its inspiration for the Under Night roster.

The constructed relationship between Me & Nobody was quite adorable.

I tried naming myself Konoe or Nine, and the game offers some fun responses. As a BlazBlue fan, it gives a refreshing perspective on Konoe's personality.

XBLM offers a break from reading dialogue, with the Phantom Field and quiz aspect that isn't challenging at all(the mode does however require accurate moving or else you find yourself walking in place, near an edge). The maps look intimidating at 1st, but the area isn't big.

Only annoying level in my opinion was Lv. 2 where you're forced to wait before crossing.

Also the game offers a ton of content in the extras when you finish collecting all the green, red, purple, and black hued memories...along with the game.

Insight, gags, and nice sketches...along with hearing the OST.

The title being free on Plus is a must pick up for anyone, regardless of motive.

During my playthough I felt like shipping:

Kuon X Elise

Akira X Yuki

Nobody X Konoe

• 1 month later...

1st, Thanks for the video guide!

2nd, Does anyone know of a text plat guide (or in this speciffic VN, the video guide is more useful? I normaly follow the platinum text guides when playing VN, because that allows me to read the game while following a guide that doesn't have to much spoilers, since those guides usually only mention the choices we need to do without much context).

19 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

2nd, Does anyone know of a text plat guide (or in this speciffic VN, the video guide is more useful? I normaly follow the platinum text guides when playing VN, because that allows me to read the game while following a guide that doesn't have to much spoilers, since those guides usually only mention the choices we need to do without much context).

There aren't any choice branching paths, you only need to be sure to collect everything and check the guide for answers of the quiz =) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StoRmAreA said:

iirc, a guy in the walkthrough video said, its important to choose some specific text option at the end

8 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, doesn't even sound like a VN scheme :lol:, but that means less for me to keep looking into!

Thanks.

Yea, near the end, you need these choices.

"OK"
"I will wait for Touya to return"
"Stroll around with Touya"
"Ask for a welcome party"
"I'm curious about Mei"
"I can't think of anything"
Hinata 
Kuon
Es 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...