This game is easily the most frustrating masterpiece I’ve ever played.

Don’t get me wrong, I think gameplay wise, soundtrack and graphically this game is top notch. As far as trophies and glitches go, this thing is a nightmare. For whatever reason, I’ve had this weird data reset happen now twice where I have to start from the opening toturial, but I still have all of my stats and player points. Yet, I’ve lost all of the milestones, upgrades for every car, actual collectibles earned, and have to re-race and take down every Most Wanted car once again. Same for the Terminal Velocity DLC, which I went back recently to do. After completing and getting gold in every race and car, I still didn’t get the trophy. Even with the most Wanted Car For said DLC (Which, mind you I already beat too at one point, I had to re-race and take down the Porsche Spyder. After taking it down, it just re-spawned, and drove off. It says I completed the race in the menu, but I can’t drive it. Anyone else experiencing issues?

When i got this platinum years ago the only thing that glitched on me was the billboards. That was rectified by simply driving away from the area and then coming back to smash the billboard again, for some reason it didn't register for the first time. I've not had these problems your facing. Try deleting the game data (not your save data) and then let the game install again, that might fix the issues.

Unfortunately if you have the digital version only data you can delete are cheap,disgusting 100 kb dlc unlockers.In the "update" you will get actual DLCs.I only had couple freezes one of them happened online and cost me 100 miles i grind for stupid plates also I get a freeze everytime i check dlc car milestones in single player,weird.Couple of my friends had problem (iron boots,security gates etc.) after they get a dlc halfway through the SP.

• 2 months later...

I just don't rate this game at all. Its one of the shittest drive games I've played. I've sacked it off a few times and gave it another go just now but na.... 

It was a pain in the arse to even win the first easy race to unlock the boost. That does not help much at all with the shit gameplay. When you are in the lead or about to take down a mw car after the Ballache of winning the shit race you will get a random car or cop car just come out of nowhere and fuck it up. Now to drive round aimlessly to find the mw car yet again.... Absolute wank. Glad it was free on plus years ago. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 12/5/2017 at 1:06 PM, EternalChaos72 said:

When i got this platinum years ago the only thing that glitched on me was the billboards. That was rectified by simply driving away from the area and then coming back to smash the billboard again, for some reason it didn't register for the first time. I've not had these problems your facing. Try deleting the game data (not your save data) and then let the game install again, that might fix the issues.

the same in my case. ive played every race and finished first, driven through every billboards and gates but it glitched out and didnt count. im still thinking what to done to get my platinum.

• 1 month later...

Was thinking about getting for nostalgia then saw how they trashed the game with just tons of multiplayer trophies. Have to pass, it's way late in the games life time (and release date) to go in expecting a bunch of equally skilled people playing from scratch. Sure, might be some, but majority still on is probably so in love with the game that they have near mastered it.

I played the game on ps vita n had no problems with it. I played a lot of NFS games n thought this is one of the best ones. Never had any problems with any NFS game in terms of trophies now that I think about it. You want to hear a glitchy racing game don't play the The Crew pt1. I could never see my friends car in the game. I see his name above where the car is spawn but no car. So I'm riding around with a ghost.

• Like 1

The mileage of glitches on this game vary. For me it was awful, specially once I started playing online. I had the stupid idea of playing both the Vita and PS3 versions at the same time, so at a certain point on the Vita half of my most wanted cars were locked again and 20% of the races (the hardest ones) were not finished either. I tried to recover the missing ones, and it eventually reset a few random races and unlocks again. Eventually I was getting millions of points each time I played online on either, something EA eventually noticed as they capped everyone at 40 million points

Also on the DLC for the PS3 for the Ultimate Fan plate you need to get the Motorhead one for each car and it bugged me one one of the cars, as I have all mods, even the extra ones and most even on pro versions but the Pagani only counts 9 in the total. It's online and impossible to solve, unless EA wanted to (the same as impossible). This after I spent the gazillion time needed to get the Reinforced chassis. As a warning for others this thing happened to me when I collected miles on a private lobby with the Zonda, I didn't with the others and this didn't happen.

So yes, Most Wanted can be a bunch of glitches. Good luck.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

It seems, this game has endless bugs and glitches. I experienced another glitch, that the Porsche 918 Spyder was not unlocked after defeating the car in the Most Wanted event. Therefore you don't have it in single player and can't get the 2 dlc trophies Velocity: Terminal 5 and Velocity: First Class.

Anyone an idea, how to solve this?

Solution: The Porsche drives off after defeating, but will appear again while in single player. I had to take the car down multiple times, that it would count finally.

Edited by dysss