How do the missions on master difficulty without wanting to KMS?

Bylmage

The missions in this game are honestly a joke and complete bull, I've seen many guides but with survival its like 30mins per mission and for normal battle missions its impossible to collect the coins without wasting like 10mins doing on hard and putting on personal shield so that you're able to get the tokens without getting r*ped

I did them all with the default hands, including the added maps, and they aren't that bad with practice and a good spot. It would be much easier if you use your multiplayer hand though since you can get much better cards and faster cooldowns. I can't remember but I think the trait might work as well. If you aren't already in 3rd person you should switch to it. I prefer first person but the game is broken lock-on and hit detection wise, so much easier in 3rd p.

I did all of them with the default hand that the game gives. Every map has a camping spot and for normal AI battles, you can use a Gatling Gun (attained with a pick-up token) in the same spot and get all the kills required, the difficult part is knowing a good enough time to go out and get the tokens, since they disappear after some time. I recommend picking them up when you see that no enemies are around, you get 5 lives for a reason. AI Battle on Tatooine was the most difficult one for me, because the camping spot requires a lot of luck to get right, you need to put the Gatling Gun on the big ship in the middle of the map, pointing towards the pirate ship but with a good aim down towards a platform that enemies come up stairs to get to. That map on its own took me a lot of attempts to do, but the rest were quite simple. Simply google the map name and add "Best camping spot" or something, I followed the YouTube locations for pretty much all of them. For Survival on Endor, it's best to use first person mode to aim with your gun, but for the rest, third person is the way to go. I also recommend having a co-op partner who can play with you for survival (AI battles need to be solo), AI difficulty doesn't change when you play online, so having a co-op partner is always a bonus and they can keep playing a wave when you're dead to complete it. The most frustrating enemies on the game are the black enemies that turn themselves invisible, so if you see any of those you need to aim and kill them as a first priority, they take down 75% of your health if they hit you once. Of course, for some of the AI battles, you can get your multiplayer hand by beating them on hard first if you're struggling with the default hands, but survival should be simple enough to do without the multiplayer hand. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

So @Sergen thankfully I got the battles out of the way, but for survival its a pain in the a$$ also lots of the camping spots have been patched and for maps like tatooine its annoying campint on that little rock and the side of the clitt snd waiting 3 mins and only having a couple enemies spot you while the rest (usually the most powerful) are camping jp there and if you get to a spotso they recognize you they all obliterate you. I'm currently needing tatooine, sullut, and ice caves on survival. 4hey all had really good camping spots first year but the ice caves the tie fighters juet detory you and the rest are bullcrap.

The last missions for my Plat were Survival. I just completed them and I can confirm that for, Endor, Tattoine and Sullust there are spots where you can give a decent fight. While on the spots, you still can get killed, but if you move carefully, you can survive the 15 waves without loosing a single heart. I beat Hoth with a partner just playing, no spot used.

Endor: 

Tatooine:

Sullust:

Hope this helps.

Mindtrash

Edited by Mindtrash_USA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...