A Horse Game?

DrakeHellsing

2 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Wait... Windstorm is a set of books and movies? I mean sure, books I can understand, but... movies? Huh...

2 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I believe they are German movies called Ostwind

Yes, there are 4 German movies which have been released since 2013. Seems like the game is based on them.

https://www.amazon.de/EuroVideo-Ostwind-Das-Spiel/dp/B074QSX7JL/ref=sr_1_1_twi_gam_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1512484598&sr=1-1&keywords=ostwind

Release Date: 7 Dec 2017

Language: Englisch, Deutsch

Subtitles: Englisch, Deutsch

Edited by grifteskymfning

• 4 weeks later...

quick and easy plat, if it wasn't for those 120 collectibles, daaaamn, that was a chore!

there is no indicator on the map or something whatsoever, so you really have to find them in the "open world" on your own.

they do sparkle so you can relatively easily spot them from a distance, but those flowers you have to pick up exactly ONE of sparkle too. 

after i searched the whole map relatively carefully for three times or so, i was still missing 30 collectibles, lol. i almost wanted to give up.

finding the very last one took me around 3 or 4 hours.

i guess once there will be a collectible guide (if there ever will be one), this can easily be a sub 5h platinum, if you can just ride from one collectible/PoS (for those other trophies) to the next in the most efficient way possible.

good luck!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/3/2019 at 3:39 AM, glurak400 said:

I just got a message from the devs. Here’s what they said:

“Hi. We will work at a fix soon. We are aware of the problems. Thx for the information.”