Art Connoisseur glitched?

McTOWEL-HEAD23

Hi, I have all trophies except this one keeping me away from my platinum. I have all 30 paintings in the game and I still don't have the trophy. I don't know what to do other than start a new game all the way up to Venice and hope it doesn't glitch again. Any advice or tips? Has anyone else experienced this?

Edit: I decided to start a new game and it took me about 4 and a half hours to get to Venice. I exited the game and backed up my save to the cloud just in case and got back into the game. Bought the cheapest painting from Venice, then fast travel to Florence and bought the cheapest painting from there. Unlocked no problem. I have no idea why it didn't unlock the first time but whatever. I got the platinum now so it's all good. I'll leave this up in case anyone has any insight or if it helps anyone else.

Edited by McTOWEL-HEAD23
Update

• 4 months later...

Was exactly the same for me.....what a pain in the /(%")¿

I restar the game, played almost 5 hours, buy the cheapest paint in Venice, then the cheapest paint in Florence and it pop up immediately!!

Hopefully people will read this before going the entire game before start with the clean up!