Something important to precise about Godfather/Take the Cannoli

Whenever an NPC shoots a weapon, it actually adds to your Bullets Fired stat. It doesn't matter whether it shoots towards you or another NPC, it still adds to your total. I've learned this the hard way when I was shooting the white crates with 100 bullets after collecting all 80 packages, and finding in the stats page I somehow fired 62 bullets instead. I had to start a new game over again, and spent two hours on absolutely nothing.

Some places you should really take caution: Little Havana, Little Haiti, Airport, Police Station

Make sure you all keep multiple save files handy in case a gang member or a cop shoots towards you, and occasionally check your stats page to verify if it's exactly at zero. Good luck!

Edited by ILoveBlanc3
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...

I noticed that too, but is my criminal rating supposed to go up the moment after I start shooting at the Packer with my Sea Sparrow, it has been a couple of minutes and my criminal rating hasn't gone up but the accuarcy I going up well over 100 (around 2000% at the moment.

Edit: Nvm, I got it working, I belive it was because I shot 100 times in the whitre crate the previous time.

Edited by Mimecrime

• 1 year later...