Recommend games with average platinum difficulty

Kane_106

Hi

I‘m looking for recommendations for PS4 games with mostly average platinum difficulty. Generes I enjoy the most are stealth, action/adventure and shooters. 

Difficulty-wise anything from a 1 to about a 7 out of 10 is fine by me as long as the game is enjoyable and not just something to get trophies like My Name is Mayo. 

I‘ve just started trophy hunting and am beginning with Assassin’s Creed Origins. 

Any tip is appreciated :-) 

The surge isn’t too bad and I really enjoyed it, I’d recommend consulting a guide though

Nier automata is great, though after finishing the game you can buy the missing trophies if you don’t want to do them.

Ghost recon widlands is pretty easy just pretty big and long

Far cry 4 and primal aren’t bad either, I think only 4 has an online trophy, a friend borrowed it recently and still managed to get it

Fallout 4 and skyrim are long but pretty easy, I’ve plat’d skyrim on ps3 and PS4 and working on vr at the moment 

finally Final fantasy XV isn’t bad at all, and neither is type 0

I just finished it and Gravity Rush Remastered is a good option, even if it is a bit different from something like Assassin's Creed. Though you do manipulate gravity and the game itself is easy to platinum as most of its trophies come from playing the story naturally. I'm sure the second game is more of the same.

Additionally, if you want a fighting game, I'd say Tekken 7 since it isn't too hard supposedly. It shouldn't take longer than a day or so and it can be something you can go back to every now and then.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, beerwego said:

Uncharted and Borderlands handsome collections will keep you sweet for a while and good prices too

agreed, though getting hooked on the prequel didn't get any better till nearly the end (think i didn't find the awesome with laser weapons). 2nd game is definitely ftw.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Bloodborne, high percentage platinum on ps4 and on psnp it's even 23.98%. Goodluck 1f61c.png

AC Origins is the first RGP I've ever played so depending on if I like that genre or not I might even start the Bloodborne game :D The people who play it say it's really good and like I said, I don't mind a challenge or grinding^^

2 minutes ago, Kane_106 said:

AC Origins is the first RGP I've ever played so depending on if I like that genre or not I might even start the Bloodborne game :D The people who play it say it's really good and like I said, I don't mind a challenge or grinding^^

Well, can't really compare Bloodborne and Assassins Creed ?. It was a bit of a troll cause it's definitely a big challenge but once you get the hang of the game it's amazing! Would really recommend playing it or atleast have a look on some youtube gameplay. You wont regret it! 

And welcome to the trophy hunting club!

Add on to what people already said, I would highly recommend Horizon Zero Dawn.
Since you are new to PS4, I recommend taking a look at all the first party exclusive Sony has like Uncharted series, The Last of Us, Killzone, Gravity Rush series, Horizon Zero Dawn, Bloodborne (might be a little hard but you are playing ACO and I heard the new combat system is similar to Dark Souls)

24 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Well, can't really compare Bloodborne and Assassins Creed 1f61c.png. It was a bit of a troll cause it's definitely a big challenge but once you get the hang of the game it's amazing! Would really recommend playing it or atleast have a look on some youtube gameplay. You wont regret it! 

And welcome to the trophy hunting club!

I got that it was a troll :D Up till now RPG games like Bloodborne or the Souls series haven't been my cup of tea. However ACO is quite a good introduction to that kind of genre and if I keep enjoying the game as much as now, I could see myself trying Bloodborne (and Dark Souls) as well. Bloodborne has an estimated plat length of 50 hours (same as ACO) and the difficulty varies between 7 and 8 which sounds like a very good test of my skills and patience ?.

Thanks for the welcome :yay:

21 minutes ago, PliskinCobra said:

Add on to what people already said, I would highly recommend Horizon Zero Dawn.
Since you are new to PS4, I recommend taking a look at all the first party exclusive Sony has like Uncharted series, The Last of Us, Killzone, Gravity Rush series, Horizon Zero Dawn, Bloodborne (might be a little hard but you are playing ACO and I heard the new combat system is similar to Dark Souls)

Thanks for the tip. All those exclusives have great reviews and look like loads of fun. Have you played the Uncharted series yourself and can recommend your favorite to me? That's the exclusive series that interests me the most so far :)

• Like 1

On 6.12.2017 at 0:50 PM, Such-A-Goonie said:

It was already mentioned, but I'm pretty sure you'll like Ghost Recon: Wildlands. It's a third person shooter, you can use stealth if you wish, it's super fun to play, looks great, and the platinum isn't that hard at all. It will take you a long while though.

I'll pick up the Wildlands game after I get off from work today and try it this weekend. Thanks for recommening it. Judging by the YT videos I saw it looks bomb.

• Like 1