Recommend games with average platinum difficulty

Kane_106

If I were to recommend a few games:

• The Order: 1886: It's a fairly easy and quick platinum. You just need to be on the lookout for collectibles, in which none are missables due to chapter select after the game is finished.
  • Horizon Zero Dawn: This game was a blast to play through. It's also not a terribly difficult platinum.
  • inFamous Second Son: Even though this game takes pretty much two complete play-throughs to platinum, it's not a terribly long game and it's pretty short as is. It's also just a fun game to mess around in.

When it comes to stealth games that weren't mentioned already, I can highly recommend all three Dishonored games and both Styx games (Styx: Master of Shadows & Styx: Shards of Darkness). Don't get fooled by the platinum percentage. They really aren't that hard to plat.

Edited by Jesaya815

On 12/5/2017 at 8:14 PM, Kane_106 said:

Thanks for all the replies. 

I‘ll be sure to add these games to my backlog. 

@beerwego Tomb Raider was one of my favorite franchises on PC and from what I can tell Uncharted has the same kind of gameplay. I’ll be sure to check the collection out. 

Definitely add Rise of the Tomb Raider.  Great game.  Which reminds me, I need to get back to that (although the cat in the cave keeps killing me) ?

Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain: 5/10- stealth

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes: 4/10- stealth

Mirror's Edge catalyst: 6/10- action

Uncharted series- action adventure

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 4/10- action

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: 3/10- action

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5: 7/10- action rpg

FFXV: 3/10- action rpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'd recommend Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. It's a game that can be played for fun and at the same time you'll get trophies. If you play casually they will come overtime and you won't really need to use guides for anything except for maybe 3 stars on situations. The terrorist hunt can be a bit of a grind and the stats on the website aren't accurate so you mightn't really know your progression towards the trophies but once they're done you'll have the platinum in no time. While a lot of trophies are multiplayer based, you don't really need to be that good at the game. Most of the trophies can be done in Casual anyway so that will make things easier.